Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

source? Where did you get this info?

1 Like

It is right in the article: “earned crowns will typically be granted approx once per quarter.”

I’m talking about how you know that they will “never go away” as in I interpreted it as the event will never go away.

Here’s the survey link
https://survey.roblox.com/s3/Dev-Awards-Virtual-Crown-of-O-s

1 Like

I also can’t. When I click the month, nothing appears there.

2 Likes

Problem’s solved: Allow Everyone to Download Monthly Game Stats Data

1 Like

how long will it take for people who have been put into survey to recieve their crowns?

Probably htese items where made before the studio logo change.

i’ve been waiting for almost 3 weeks since i submitted a survey, im qualified to have the black iron crown of O’s, since the owner of the game got it and i contributed to it a lot (i was the scripter) the owner submitted the survey for me and the contributors, i haven’t even gotten any crown of o’s except the golden one (it was from one of my games) i don’t know what’s happening and im kind’ve upset about it

3 Likes

Pulling the most important parts of the post

3 Likes

You need to wait until the next quarter. These are given every quarter as stated and are manually given. Thousands earn it and they are not given by bots.

3 Likes

The account who recieves the survey inmediatly gets it I think, but If you are contributor you don’t, kinda lame ngl my friend submitted the survey with my ID ( I build and 3D-Model) like 12 days ago.

2 Likes

but i submitted before the owner even submitted for me, i just asked him to make a survey for me and other contributors

is there a specific time that phase 2 will end or did i not read much of the topic

Could be 3 months or 2 days, we don’t know really

Uh then I don’t know I think that as a contributor ur not supposed to send surveys, thats why Roblox didn’t just give out the link

1 Like

Wait is there a phase 2 currently happening ?

1 Like

phase 2 is still currently going on today but my problem is the topic didn’t say when the phase 2 (or probably the whole dev awards in general) will end

This is finally a good reward system! Thank you!

1 Like

I still haven’t received any of the crowns for a game with over 60k MAU.

4 Likes