Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Wait did roblox change the survey or is it the same one as the message ?

1 Like

What does this mean about the granting of the crowns ? Does it affect survey crowns

1 Like

This backs up my idea survey crowns havent been granted yet / or are in another wave

1 Like

Are the co-developers given the crowns in the same waves as the owners? A friend of mine filled in the survey and listed me in the teammates field, he’s received the crown recently and I’m still waiting for mine. Is that intended?

1 Like

This has happened to me I think survey crowns are in the next wave / next quarter whatever it means

you basically need to go to dev stats and go to monthly game/experience stats data where data export is

the only problem is you might not be able to select the month because your game might not be popular enough to see them but roblox probably knows what your MAU is so they may give a crown to you depending on how much MAU you have as long it’s 100 or higher

i hope this made sense

Makes sense, thought the owners got the crowns from the survey too. Guess I’ll wait, thanks for clarifying either way!

1 Like

I think that it would have automatically done the owner straight away and the Co owners to the survey
because the owner hosts the experience that means they will be in the queue straight away and all Co owners can get in the queue upon survey.

I love the idea because it encourages new and old devs a goal to reach for.

1 Like

I have no idea why I can’t export data to see my MAU

This is kinda weird, can someone explain?

2 Likes

Do group games qualify for the creator’s MAU?

yeah. same problem.

i reach the requirments for more crowns, but roblox is not helping.

@Missimo93??

I understand most about the Crown of O’s, but what I am still confused on is that I have 100 monthly active users on a game, but my game hasn’t been out for a month yet. In order for Roblox to award you the crown or even look at your game yet, does it have to be out for a month.

2 Likes

It may take up to 3 months to be in your account

I haven’t got mines yet and I should have the 100k Mau :frowning:

2 Likes

big issue I’m having right now. My mate is celebrating black iron but I did not get it.

1 Like

Has anyone else got survey crowns yet? I wanna know if Iḿ missing out on it because I have not gotten mine yet. :sad:

1 Like

I feel you, the waiting is talking way too long…

1 Like

It will take a while, no survey crowns were given away I think so don’t panic

2 Likes

Same , I think loads are waiting on survey crowns.

1 Like