Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

yeah, I see some big devs with millions and millions of place visits that only have the gold crown.

2 Likes

Mhm I Currently I Have Bombastic And Golden And Ive Qualified For More So Be Patient And Keep Checking Your Inventory Ready For The Exciting Feeling When You Get It :smiley: .

1 Like

Will you still get the crown if your game is in a group

2 Likes

This should be fixed now, they’re also very slightly lower on the head rather than sitting on the very top of the head.

5 Likes

They are also still using the old studio logo

The crowns were modeled before the new studio logo. They’re fix it soon.

2 Likes

The message just lets you know you received it, you don’t need the message for anything because the crown would already be in your inventory.

I noticed this yesterday. Thank you.

1 Like

Jeez Roblox players make such a big deal out of everything these days…

I personally want it myself as I’m qualified for the adurite one and I haven’t received it. But this goes to another level, spamming game links to try and earn an accessory.

I feel like Roblox youtubers are about to make a video on this lol.

3 Likes

How are these crowns awarded? I see people around me having the Bombastic crown and me not having one despite being qualified. Is there a specific order they follow?

—NEVERMIND, just saw why

1 Like

I know right? people have already started making groups and glorifying the crown, and asking people to play their games to get the crown

7 Likes

Screenshot (339)

Just got my gold Crown of O’s. Unicorn (pictured to the right) and I are so thankful for the opportunities and community in Roblox development. Thank you, Roblox! :roblox:

3 Likes

Its been over a month now, I still haven’t received my golden crown of O’s, do I just have to wait? i’m starting to get impatient.

1 Like

Are you expecting it from a group game?

No, my own personal game, it has 571 MAU.

I am expecting mine too, and its awful that people that didn’t work for it got it, and the people who worked for it are still on the waiting list.

2 Likes

That’s really interesting. I do know that some people qualified for it haven’t got it yet, and some people who didn’t work for it got it.

1 Like

Will you get all crowns you qualify for or will it just be one? For example if you have 100k+ MAU would you receive sparkle time and the crowns below it?

You will recieve all the crowns you qualify for.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty annoying and sad.

1 Like