Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Hmm, I’m having that same problem. I was thinking it was just my computer, but now I’m assuming it’s a bug. It just won’t show any months and won’t let me download it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m also having that issue. pretty weird.

1 Like

This is very cool! I was wondering, how long will this last? The post says “within the next couple weeks”, but does that mean there is just 1 day everything is checked and throughout the next 2 weeks the crowns will be awarded, or the crowns are only obtainable for those 2 weeks then it will stop for a few months?

3 Likes

That’s what I’m wondering too. I’m not sure if there is a time limit til they stop calculating the MAU and stop adding people to the reward queue thing. I’m trying to get the 10K MAU but I don’t know when phase 2 will end.

1 Like

I think this will be a all time thing but given out separatly time like they are doing now lets say for example the start or end of each month they redo this whole thing for developers that recently hit more goals. It would be a good feature and there is no point adding this for developers that has it right this second cause it will not be fair for the people that recently hit those requirements in the future.

This is basically a suggestion based post, nothing here may be true.

1 Like

Does my game have to currently be getting the MAU, or can it be past games that “died”?

3 Likes

I think it just has to be a game that has been getting MAU ( I think they can only calculate 2018+ )

1 Like

Given how many users are eligible for the crown, and how awards have historically been given out (through a query which iterates on a list of eligible users) it’ll take the longest for the items which have the most owners to be given out.

The crowns with the highest MAU take the longest, which is why they mentioned that:

5 Likes

i made a game with another three developers and i still in the team create and everything they did the survey and obviously put me in it too so that i could get the crowns and i haven’t got them yet and they all did is this a glitch?

It takes some time to get all of the crowns, I waited a few days and then got the gold crown of O’s.

2 Likes

Like Mothmage posted 7 minutes ago and in the OP, they can take months to distribute. You’ll likely get them sometime in the summer or even in fall.

3 Likes

the thing is i got the first crown glitched i think none of us knew about the crowns and i recived it randomly without filling any survey so i think it could be that i dont know

I don’t think you have to fill in the survey to receive it, It’s for if you have teammates and want to let them receive the crowns too.

2 Likes

@FrigidYeti The owner of the group will most likely have to fill out the survey for the development team of the group.

Good, I’ll be getting the 100k crown then!

4 Likes

My friend and I made a group and it got few thousand visits but the group holder got the crown while me and my friend didn’t

Yeah, you probably figured it out. Roblox just rushed in the update so now they have to manually pick through all the filled out surveys and stuff. Kinda frustrating, as I’m qualified for adurite.

Sheesh man I saw that group. I don’t even know what the point of it is lol. It’s just a self advertising center basically smh.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. It actually makes my blood boil when I see owners of free model games having the crown and I didn’t even get mine yet.

1 Like

Which crown(s) haven’t you received yet? I got my golden one yesterday but am still waiting on Bombastic and Adurite.

1 Like