Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I haven’t even received my golden one yet. I should be getting adurite.

By the way how long did you wait to get your golden one?

I got it yesterday before the crowns became common knowledge. Filled out the survey a grand total of 17 times and it appeared in my inventory later the same day.

1 Like

Small update, but i got the Bombastic Crown today.
I messaged them that i’m eligible for the Adurite one, since a game of mine had 16k MAU in April 2020, but i don’t know if it counts as early as that. Someone mentioned that it’s for as far as 2018, right?
Edit: I also got the Adurite Crown the same day, but hours later.

2 Likes

Sheesh man. 17 times lol.

:smiley:

1 Like

They give one by one each day I’m pretty sure. Yesterday I got gold, and today bomb. Waiting for the 10k and 100k one.

1 Like

Yep, just got an email back saying any game all the way back to 2018.

1 Like

That is so nice that roblox encourages small developer too! It will motivate them to continue make and upgrade their games.

3 Likes

Does everybody get a swag bag, or only special users?

Yes, thats correct. If its before 2018 it dosen’t count.

1 Like

I have only gotten my bombastic and gold, but not my adurite. I have heard that they are handing them out from lowest to highest, so I will probably get it within a few days/weeks

Edit one min later: Just got it lol looks so good on my avatar

1 Like

The Easiest Way for you to Track your MAU is to use Google Analytics Just a tip

Yeah, right now I’m still waiting for Bombastic. Hope you get all of them

1 Like

Well I probably got it a few hours ago, but i checked a minute later, and there it was!

1 Like

I feel like the requirements should’ve not been shown to the public and rather kept private. Due the fact that lots of immature people will be putting no effort into their games just to meet the requirements and get their crowns like if it was such a big deal. Though I am not against the awards because they are actually really nice but just the fact that there is a lot of immature people that make such a big deal out of exclusive virtual items is just annoying.

I recommend Roblox to start taking down the groups, games and advertisments that are intended for farming visits rather than actually serving a purpose. I also would recommend Roblox to make the requirements stricter by only giving out the crowns to the players that are members of DevForum, on top of that Roblox should check whether their game is just visits farming place or an actual game.

Overall I really like the idea of dev awards, especially the crowns. Also please properly center the parts of the crown next time!

1 Like

I’m still waiting on gold!!! I am just sad now :frowning:

1 Like

Only people with 40M+ lifetime earned robux.

1 Like

yeah my friends game which has gotten over 2k MAU is still waiting on gold. Hope you get it soon!

1 Like

Hello, a few days ago I did the survey for the crowns in which I added my friend who helped me a lot, well, the fact is that I already received the crowns, but my friend still does not have anything, and I wonder if I have to do the form again?

please i wait for an answer, thank you.

Just be patient, you’ll get it. I just got mine today, my friend got one a few days ago. I’m sure they have a LOT to go through.

Now… if I only liked wearing crowns… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understandable, but I personally prefer the old logo to be honest.