Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Say that you have and are working for a group will you be getting a crown from that certain rank? Without being able to see the analytics?

If that isn’t the case that would be disappointing due to me working for many groups, but not quite having access to the analytics and things but still having that ‘Developer’ Rank.

People are most likely handing them out to all their friends.

I definitely agree. I think it’s fine for people to get the easier crowns easily, as I have many friends who got them (although I haven’t yet), but it’s saddening to see some people are so desperate to get some of these things! It definitely is bothersome to see this happening when there are many people who put hours of effort into their games without even expecting any compensation.

1 Like

looks like he want the crown. but did you help him if yes email roblox saying you didn’t get the crown

I got another message from roblox saying I got the bombastic crown, do i need to fill the survey again?

Can you get Crown of O’s even if you’re not the owner but developed on the game

Yes. Read the post. It tells you.

1 Like

How long would it take, me and my partner got to Sparkletime

Thanks roblox, this should go to my resume

6 Likes

Right. They are filling out surveys and pretending that their friends helped them. I know a lot of people were asked if someone could be put on their survey list just to get some credit and a crown.

1 Like

How long do you need to wait till you get the crowns via the survey?

2 Likes

I havent gotten my audrite yet…?

Yea, It’s kind of sad how people are starting to see this as some sort of free item/event item more than a reward for the hard work that developers put into game creation.

2 Likes

I have 100 mau right now i made the game 4 days ago do i now have to wait a month till i get the crown?

How long will it take before I get audurite?

if you have enough MAU it can take up to a month. Just takes a while for Roblox to get the crowns to so many people at one time.

1 Like

What is the wait for audurite crown? I see a lot of people getting them but not me.

So I was commissioned to make 3D models for a game that has earned some of the crowns. Am I eligible to receive these? If so is there anything I can do to get them?

I did the commission through DMs which means that I have proof that I was the one to make these models if that’s needed.

the wait for all of the crowns is pretty much the same. but illumina would obviously come later than like sparkle time. so you should get it soon

Okay, I have a question but I doubt it will be answered. I’ve gotten the first 3 crowns, 100MAU, 1kMAU, and the 10kMAU, but before I got the last 2, I was planning on making a group game to earn them. I didn’t know it was calculated based on past months, I thought MAU was based off of how many visits you get just this month, but I see not. I was going to make a showcase game, to help 2-3 of my devs achieve the bombastic crown if I were to get it from the game, and I’d take the survey so they get what they’ve earned. However, I got the crowns before we could start the game, but I still want to help them get the crown. I’m not giving it to them for free of course, I told them that if the game got 1k visits in a month I’d take the survey and try to get the crown for them because they’d deserve it.
My question is, will I be able to take the survey after the group game gets 1k visits in a month, despite me already getting the crown because of my personal games?

1 Like