Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Sigh

This is one of the scummiest things I’ve seen in a while.
Every time roblox does something nice the community turns it around and something that seemed like a nice reward for developers is now some sort of scummy group recruiting method.

6 Likes

I find it odd that you’re actually allowed to trade those items. These are rewards given to developers, not Robux-paid UGC items. This should have been thought of.

Yea. Basically they’re gonna say “Oh this person made assets for the game.” and then they’re gonna get the crown. If roblox moderation wasn’t so horrid then simply adding a way to prove that they actually made something for the game could be in place.

Even then the system could be abused but it would decrease the instances.

And guess now why tickets were removed in 2016. this will be abused much by non-developers.

3 Likes

this is kinda strange i ended up only getting up to adurite crown but i had 141k MAU on febuary 2021 and ive heard people have been getting it really fast

How did you check your MAU like that?

1 Like

Already has.

Honestly, it’s the roblox community so what did we expect?

2 Likes

developer stats, data export, download XLSX

im pretty sure the developer awards closes in 3 4 months

I tried it wont let me select a month even though my game has been up for more than 1 month

3 Likes

has it been open for 3 months?

1 Like

It generates every 3 months, so you need to wait.

1 Like

In a few days it will be open for three months, do I still qualify??

2 Likes

So… everyone but me has been receiving crowns, which is pretty funny since I made like… 65% of the game. Does it just take more time for me in particular or something? WIll I receive anything?

3 Likes

my friend added me as a contributor but the email support for dev awards weren’t any help just lazy

2 Likes

I am as well and I never received mine. I have multiple months where I earned over 10k MAU.

4 Likes

yeah, I also cant see any of the stats. and my game has been opened since last June

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten a Swag Bag nor a sword? But I have gotten crowns?

1 Like

Swag bags are awarded for accumulating forty million lifetime robux. Dev Longswords are included in the Swag Bag.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for sharing this information with me.

1 Like