Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Has anyone gotten a response from the survey? And if so:

How long did it took? (I assume times vary due to traffic and whatnot)

and

Did you get a PM or an email indicating a response?

Probably because your game doesn’t qualify, pretty sure it’s only the top 10,000 games.

2 Likes

Quite saddening. When I filled out the survey, only name I put is my friend who helped build a LOT for the game. Haven’t received anything yet, but I’m hoping I do.

1 Like

Good god, that’s depressing. Takes all the joy out of “developer awards”. Roblox tries to do something really nice for developers, but some people just have to ruin it. No surprise, I guess.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, however the game I am trying to load statistics for has been open for 5 months. I also cannot do this for any of my older games, and the same issue happens on different accounts.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure your game has to be one of the top most popular games to download it.

1 Like

Have Roblox Granted Any Survey Crowns Yet
How Long Does It Take Are Survey Crowns The Last On The List ?

I Am wondering as well about If any Survey Crowns have even been granted yet

I Don’t think Survey Crowns have Been granted yet

Oh really? Didn’t know that thanks for telling me! :smiley:

oh thx for the help i didn’t understand its correctly i guess, thank u so much :smiley:
i will say to my friend later.

2 Likes

Are the crowns able to be obtained from deleted games that have earned the required amount of MAU still obtainable?

1 Like

Any idea how long does it take for all of the people who helped on the game gets it?

1 Like

I Dont know if roblox have started sending out survey crowns yet

1 Like

What happen if a group owner want to put down new names or userid part of the survey or they accidently got some things wrong?

My friend got the crown recently, and we don’t know if it was for his personal game that he has been working on by himself, or our group game. The stats won’t work because when we want to select a month, the only option is “Select A Month”. Is there any known way to fix this?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 months from when? Both of the games have been open before January, and it has been over 3 months since the games originally opened.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

its your highest MAU from 2018-2021 (now)