Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Have Roblox Granted any Crowns From The Survey yet ?

1 Like

The only problem I have about this is I’ve contributed visits that I don’t even work for anymore. Example I’ve been removed from developing or decided to quit.

I actually received over 100+ visits in a month but never received a crown. Anyone know why?

my friend got the crown but I haven’t is there a bug just hope it wasn’t like the rb battles chain prize

There Being Granted In Waves You Should Receive The Crown Soon

There Being Granted In Waves So Be Patient And You Will Eventually Get The Crown

But some people got the crown without having any visits over the month or never even had a single visit.

They Must Have Helped In A Game And The Main Owner Of The Game Granted It Them Through The Survey

I have a question. How long does it take to get the crown IF YOU ARE a teamate? like if someone wrote down your UserID in the survey, how long would it take to get the crown?

1 Like

It is quite a shame to be rewarded for something you didn’t do. A bunch of people are making ads helping non-developers get the crowns.

3 Likes

Hey can i ask some Question u know if u got the crown u recive the message right and there a link to the survey but in the survey like the survey ask for ur user id right then i type this link: (30) Profile - Roblox and not this 1135631800 will it still count?

1 Like

i type the link like this YTZ_Sad - Roblox

Will they do even do it? Or not yet concluded

1 Like

Well People have been saying 2 days and it will be 2 days For Me In Like a few hours so im not to sure

Can you notify me once you got it? Thanks <3

2 Likes

This idea is really good! That looks really great! And they are easy to get! I just think this idea is great, and I think that the developers who have achieved so much and get such a crown deserve it!
But there is one thing I find strange, why is there the old ROBLOX Studio logo on it?
But otherwise I think that’s really great!

1 Like

We have to be patient as they said it can take months, it will be the next wave which assuming that like 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

I am very happy that I got the adurite crown, it means a lot to me :smiley:

Okay So Far it aint been granted

Will Survey Crowns be in the next wave ?