Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I asked Roblox, and they answered this.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the information :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah ! got the same email

2 Likes

I’m trying to fill out the form for crowns that I reach the reqierments, but I need to put my full name AND adress??

For an online item, this is pointless.

Yep, it’s pretty frustrating, been waiting for my gold for a while now.

1 Like

Is this a survey crown ? if so I don’t know if there granting them yet

I think it is, I submitted one.

1 Like

This might back up my theory that survey crowns are being granted in the future so when an new wave starts be prepared.

I already filled out the survey but i forgot to add our game’s translator. Can we get answers on how and if we can update our answers on the survey.

2 Likes

Uhm, you are using the wrong survey…

1 Like

Really I don’t know, try resending it OR contact dev awards via mail and tell them the situation. Contributor (USERID crowns) take longer to get I think.

1 Like

Yah mine crown Bombastic Crown of O’s is glitched I got over 1k visits under 18 hours I think or it was a day or 2 I’m not sure but the important thing is the crown is glitched and all my ads went to waste and my game is not a group game look

: (1) My mom left me so I need money Afk until someone… - Roblox – Link

Game name : My mom left me so I need money Afk until someone…
Game Id : 6713916924
User who created it ConclusionGiver User ID 289241213

My grammar is bad I was in a rush and I’m horrible at typing sorry

oh, I never knew about ‘waves’ that might be it, well hopefully it is.

The actual survey does not ask you for your address…

Just for some information i don’t think any survey crowns have been granted yet

1 Like

I have not received any of my virtual items while my developer partner has already received up to the Sparkletime hat. He made sure that I was listed as a developer for the game that should receive the awards. Is this normal and part of the roll-out process, or should I contact support?

1 Like

If you are not the owner I think its fine, I got my UserID written in the survey by my teamate and he got it but I still didn´t

I have passed 100k on my other game, although I have not gotten anything, and even as I did on my main it was only one of the 3 crowns I qualify for although this is very exciting.

I might be blind but is there a survey link with this announcement? I can’t seem to find it anywhere and I had the link like 2 days ago.