Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

From what I have seen, only the owners of games have been getting the crowns since people are added to the survey. It seems they might be giving out crowns to those on the survey maybe this weekend or next week. [It’s not publicly disclosed when people on the survey will receive the items so this is a guess]

3 Likes

Well they said it could take months until everyone receives their crowns so I’m saying like a month tops.

1 Like

Does anyone else realize that 90% of the people getting the more difficult to get crowns are just games that participate in events like metaverse champions? Games in events get tons upon tons of players monthly just for the event, and if they abused the quest by making it extremely long, it could make it so more people would stay longer, boosting the MAU by a bit

Also, other people will submit their games into events, or try to hack a way into the system or find a blind spot to get their games in an event, making undeserving games get tons of visits and crowns. This seems heavily unfair, and even more so if it is an event like egg hunt 2018, where it is 1 game. sure they devs worked hard, but they may be the only people to even get CLOSE to the Illumina crown, just because their game was in an event

Let me know if anyone else finds this strange, because I feel like roblox may see a lot more strange games trying to get into dev events.

1 Like

This is true the waves for surveys havent gone round i dont think
when wave 2 happens expect survey crowns

Is it 100k Monthly active visits ?

1 Like

Update For Crowns : Recently I Have Looked Into Things And Maybe Survey Crowns Haven’t Been Granted And Will Be Granted In Week 2. What Might Confirm This Is A Lot Of Developers Who Co Own / Help Games Haven’t Received There’s Yet
Expect Them From Sunday Night - Monday Morning And So On For Wave 2.
This Isn’t Confirmed This Is Just A Speculation.

what is the real one then?? ty. :smiley:

I love it! Really creative and unexpected.

1 Like

https://survey.roblox.com/s3/Dev-Awards-Virtual-Crown-of-O-s This is the survey.

1 Like

I don’t co-own a game, I filled a survey for my own and haven’t received it yet.

2 Likes

Thanks! send for the next few crowns. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to know that too. Also temporarily private games.

Many users who haven’t yet had a single visit got the Gold Crown of O’s. I do see that the item seems bugged and many have received it.

no it’s monthly active users like where 100 different players (not visits) join your game in a month

They give it out at a specific time manually. May take months.

Wait, I got 109 plays this month. Will I get the gold crown?

Only if the 109 plays were from more than 100 different players, so most likely not. The only way to see how many distinct players visit your game per month is by downloading the stats spreadsheet, and the spreadsheet seems to be generated only for the top 10k games on Roblox.

1 Like

oooooooof, so thats why I most likely haven’t gotten it? I’ve been looking at the wrong stats?
edit: How do I check my MAU?

I just checked, I do have 571 MAU though?

How do you check? I can’t figure it out.