Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

True I was thinking this
There might be a huge survey wave who knows ?

1 Like

These crowns are really starting to feel not so special anymore. People are finding so many ways to get these crowns without even knowing anything about game development. I’m tired of having people begging me to add them to the form so they receive crowns too.
final_5bf89f4d3a4f090013ac5fcf_389342 (1)

6 Likes

i dont get why these people are making such a big deal out of a crown for developers

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for 2 days, I think it’s going to take some time. :roll_eyes:

I have been waiting for 10 days lol its gonna take a while

1 Like

I can imagine the person who hired me not copy-and-pasting my UserID and manually typing it out, makes a mistake in the UserID then I wait around a month or two for the crowns, then once they hand everyone out their crowns I don’t get mine because of a spelling mistake. :flushed: (I mean, I hope he didn’t spell it wrong. :weary::ok_hand:)

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks :confused:

1 Like

Actually if Roblox doesn’t see them making anything on Studio with your survey, and the game, you will not get it.

Its given every quarter. Think about it like this. Roblox Staff trying to give millions it.

There is literally no way that they will be going through every single of the thousands of surveys and see if all the people listed have been in studio. And plus, not everyone works in studio, some are modelers who might use Blender, or sound artists who create the sound tracks of a game.

3 Likes

Well if no Studio, there’s no real proof. And these are not given by bots for loads of reasons and to ensure it’s given to the correct people.

What makes this worse is people actively spreading misinformation, making it seem like a user just needs 100 visits, not realizing it’s the MAU that counts.

3 Likes

It happened to me also, idk why this happens.

2 Likes

Currently I dont have any games that qualify for the items, but im making one and hopefully it will do good… but my question is, Is the crown of O’s ever going away? as the game im making might take some time to finish

1 Like

They won’t go, but they will give out the crowns once three months like in the article said, I don’t know when will this turn end, but if you want the crown, you better do it quick, otherwise, you will have to wait up to 3 months.

1 Like

source? Where did you get this info?

1 Like

It is right in the article: “earned crowns will typically be granted approx once per quarter.”

I’m talking about how you know that they will “never go away” as in I interpreted it as the event will never go away.

Here’s the survey link
https://survey.roblox.com/s3/Dev-Awards-Virtual-Crown-of-O-s

1 Like

I also can’t. When I click the month, nothing appears there.

2 Likes