Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

The “drama” is people complaining that they don’t have the crown yet?

no
im talking about the fact that ive seen many people make games just for the crown
like people going to groups to advertise their game for the crown

I mean there’s always going to be stuff like that. Seen people advertising to people to play their game just for premium payouts when those came out. No need to waste energy on bad actors like that cus otherwise they end up spoiling the reward for you. Instead it should be a driving force to work on something that will earn you more than what simply begging won’t reward you with.

2 Likes

MAU Means Monthly Active users.

this is probably why the virtual items use the old icon i guess

or maybe its because of this

1 Like

Where is my adurite crown? I think I have a lot MAUimage

1 Like

Maybe read the topic first.

It will be rolled out in waves, each quarter. Expect yours to be given to you in July. I am waiting on the Black Iron one as well, patience is virtue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know this, but a lot of guys already have it…

2 Likes

Take him for example, he wants the reward too, but he can wait patiently without making a big fuss about it.

look, If you wait patiently then the crown will be eventually given to you. I know it’s frustrating that a lot of other people have gotten it, but complaining about how long the wait is won’t help anybody.

1 Like

I have a question, I forgot to include a teammates, how do I go about this?

I don’t want this at all. This just something like “complaint”

So what I’m guessing is that If I don’t have the gold crown yet… I’m never getting it?

you might get it soon
the thing is you’ll probably just have to wait

I had now ONE time 100 visits in a game. Is that now enough? Or must I have 100 MAU really EVERY month?
(Or only one month)

1 Like

You have to reach the MAU milestone once however, visits doesn’t equal MAU. Unfortunately Roblox doesn’t really provide the tools to look up your MAU as easily.

2 Likes

not really
100 MAU = 100 different players
and like @ItsKoiske said, visits don’t mean players

I got 300 different visits in one month, would that count?

no
remember that 100 mau = 100 different users

like if my game had 100 mau, it would have 100 different people playing it in 1 month

btw im just using 100 mau as an example

Together?

I have gotten 300 different users in my game, so would that work?