Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I got a bombastic crown on my old account (IDK how), and the user is Aseelah21 so could I get it in my real acc muatasim21? I tried contacting Roblox but I never got it on my real account.

Your game could be addicting to people and some people may have gone more than 2 times.

If it’s a group game, who does it go to?

When am I going to get my bombastic crown?

It’s in the post:

I thought your visits were all different people? My friends and I have gone to my game many times to play with admin commands but the visits don’t go up?

didn’t you remember what i said here
mau doesnt count by visits

if you’re talking about mau, you’re probably going to need like 100 different people joining your game in a month if you’re thinking about the gold crown

once again im just using 100 mau as an example

I can’t even check my MAU

:frowning:

same for me :pensive:
and probably other devs for games that aren’t popular

i’m not really sure how you can see it but all i’m guessing is that you probably might need to be a dev with a successful game
idk know how you need to see it but thats all im guessing

It takes some time to actually recieve your crown. I got the golden one after 3 months when i hit 100 MAU, so be patient.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can only download it when your game had more than a certain amount of players.
One of my games had over 5,000 visits in a month, and it let me see the stats for that month. Not for other months.

is there some type of game visits requirement to be able to see your mau stats

I’m guessing that it’s based on the amount of MAU you had during that month.
I checked again and it appears that I had more than one month where I had more than 5,000 visits.
I can only download Monthly Experience Stats Data for October of 2018.
While I also had more than 5,000 visits in April of 2019 and April of 2020.

Knowing that, I’m guessing that the minimum to download the Monthly Experience Stats Data is 2,500 MAU.
I downloaded the file for October of 2018, I had 2,727 MAU during this month.
But I can’t confirm this, I hope this helped.

Wonderful skills. This items look great especially the sword. I love that crown I can’t wait to have it. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

this is because you had released your game under 3 months ago when after 3 months of release the crowns get handed out

1 Like

also pretty sure it said about the phases when people have what they need and some people dont, i even checked on feb 2021 i had 114k MAU

So… I’m not getting it?

1 Like

No, it’s because his experience doesn’t meet the minimum MAU requirement to download monthly data.

i dont think so, ive got my first report after 3 months of release

You get your analytics around 20-30 days after the month, but need a certain amount of MAU to be able to generate them. 3 months isn’t related