Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

y a mi no me llega la corona hace un mes

How do I check my MoU? My game gets about 10k visits per month and been out for 2 months and haven’t gotten any crown nor do I know how many monthly active users I get.

First of all, it’s MAU.

Secondly, they give out crowns quarterly. Not sure about why you can’t check those stats other than they’re probably locked behind a milestone or something.

How do I check my MaU and what do they mean by giving crowns out quarterly?

1 Like

You can check your MAU in your games Dev Stats, not everyone can see it as your game has to reach a certain number in order to be able to download the report. As for what Quarterly it means they’re given out every 3 months.

3 Likes

wating on stage 3…

whats taking soo lonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

1 Like

still missing all of my crowns for multiple games, i am eligible for the black iron crown and have contacted devawards to no avail. quite annoying.

2 Likes

Takes up to three months. Call them once you hit that.

2 Likes

does anyone know what stage it is? just curious of not getting my sparkletime

I’ve emailed.

Be more patient. The 3 months haven’t ran out yet and the cycle has started when they started giving out crowns at the end of April.

i actually felt for it

is Phase 2 ended or what since i recently got 100+ visits from my friend’s game
even though i’m not gonna contact cuz this was confusing me

i am owner of a grouop how will that work

1 Like

i’m this is how you apply for the crowns if you have a group
though i’m not sure if that answers your question, but that was all i could find in the replies

this is probably how you get the survey

1 Like

I took the survey for the crown of o’s early last month and I’m still waiting. Now I can’t re-take the survey. Do I keep waiting?

Yes. The waiting period now is 3 months. It’s in the post. Please make sure to read it.

2 Likes

Its been months and I still didnt recieve the crown what should I still wait?20210707_124420
and my game died also.

1 Like

The crowning started on 23rd April. They said we can reach out to them if they dont give the crowns in a 3 month period.
The first window to mail them would open by 23rd July

4 Likes

when did you received this crown?

1 Like

Hello foilplays uhm…. 9 May… yes this is date