Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Ikr same XD I told them about this, Hopefully they fix it.

1 Like

also maybe how many days they’ve had edit permissions, just to add a bit more security

Yeah, MAU means like how many people have visited your own game. If it’s a group game then you gotta go their website and mention and show proof that it’s your game and you are the owner/developer of that game.

No. MAU = Monthly Active Users. This means that you need a number of people actively playing the game to get the crown.

1 Like

I have been waiting for the crown for 3 months, I don’t know when it will arrive.

1 Like

no, because MAU = monthly active users, not visits

it means that you have a number of different players joining your game in a month. like for example, your game got 50 MAU since 50 players joined your game in a month (not visits)

number of different players joining your game in a month = MAU

hopefully this makes sense

5 Likes

Hello!
Is it right that the crowns got deleted?
Or did I misunderstand?
Because I saw in a video, that there’s a bug or virus and they got deleted that why.

i don’t think they were removed, but for now, developer relations decided to give crowns only to the owner of the game instead of contributors, because of the roblox community submitting dishonest response to the surveys and them putting “team members” to their game even though they actually didn’t contribute to the game at all
like for example, if they were putting their alts into the game even if they actually didn’t do anything to the game

what video was it?

1 Like

Theres “Mobile Apps” in the title. I don’t know, if it is only for Mobile Players.
Only, I can’t be only for mobile players, because you cannot make a game on mobile.
LINK:

Has any of you received any of the crowns this week? If so, please leave a photo of the message which reached your account. (Excuse my bad English, English is not my first language so I’m using the translator)

4 Likes

I’m confused too. It’s been over 3 months since the last distribution was happened. The news said that only owners can get it but I still don’t have my bombastic crown of O’s

4 Likes

It is true, to be honest, this sucks a bit, Roblox should try to improve in terms of its low efficiency in the developer awards program, and worst of all is that they are hardly ever willing to give answers, and every time you you try to contact them you receive a response sent by a bot, it is completely unfair that an effort of weeks and months to create a game is so little attended and valued by roblox

3 Likes

una pregunta: ¿hay una fecha para que envíen otra vez las coronas?

3 months ago at the first delivery of wreaths, the date proposed by the dev awards group was May 5, but almost everyone received their crown on May 9. The same post said that the crown deliveries were made every 3 months, so before yesterday the vast majority of us should have received our crowns, but so far I have not found information about anyone who has received it this week, the truth is that this is a little stressful

3 Likes

There are no more waves of crowns. Its sad, because i got 10k visit on the last month and i have only the golden crown.

what you say about there will be no more crown deliveries as far as I am concerned is false, it is true that the people who contributed to the game beyond the owner will not receive it, but in the same post it is clarified that crown deliveries They are made every 3 months, and only the owner of the game will currently receive them, the only problem is that currently Roblox has not given any information about the delivery of crowns, and currently I do not know of anyone who has received it in this week

The first wave was on May 9t. Now we are on August 12th.

3 Likes

In that you are right, but we cannot assume that there will be no more waves, since we do not have any official information about it, it is very stressful not having information, but we can only wait and be patient

1 Like

The surveys were only necessary for the developers who worked in a group, if only you worked on your game, it was not necessary to do the survey, but sadly now they are useless since only the owner of the game will receive the crown, we are all desperate for a response from roblox about the delivery date of the crowns, but apparently roblox does not want to reveal any information, which is very stressful for many

3 Likes

My game under my group just got 100k, since I’m the owner, do I still get it or…
https://www.roblox.com/games/7220988890/GOLF-Homestore-ANNOUNCEMENT
Thanks in advanced