Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Technically you would qualify to get the sparkletime crown, but so far Roblox has not given an exact date for the delivery of crowns, all of us here are very stressed by the simple fact that we do not receive any response to messages from Roblox

3 Likes

Olsy but what day is the 2nd wave? I just want to know if there will be a 2nd wave.

2 Likes

The next distribution should be on August 9th but still nothing. I think no more crowns.

3 Likes

no creo que no envien mas coronas, porque estan tratando de solucionar ese problema

They said that on the middle of august will be the 2nd wave, so we need to wait for now.

Hi bro, could you give me the information where you read that? Reading it seeing that it comes from an official account of a roblox employee would reassure me a lot

A DevForum member on Flex your Account said that. He was an active member so…

Shouldn’t trust it unless a staff member themselves said it.

1 Like

Agree. But im still having hope in the 2nd wave. I got 10k MAU in july-august abd i only have the golden.

2 Likes

Yeah… I don’t think I’m getting a crown anymore :frowning:

1 Like

do not lose hope, if no official information has yet been given about the cancellation of the delivery of crowns we can not be discouraged, up hope my friend :grin:

3 Likes

what you say is absolutely true

1 Like

I think if there is no way to confirm that he is an official member, you should not trust him

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, would I be able to obtain the Developer Longsword? And if so, how would I obtain it?

1 Like

Oh, that’s awesome you got the crown?

1 Like

I think I get next crown but me no receive mail roblox ….:c I think need wait till

1 Like

so do the phases go by monthly? if so i should have gotten my sparkletime crown

2 Likes

It’s been 5 months since I hit 100+ MAU

1 Like

You probably won’t get yours for a while. Lucky you got the golden crown. I’m still waiting on mine.

2 Likes

It’s been 5 months since I hit 1k+ MAU

1 Like