Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

At least give it to the game owners… It wouldn’t be that difficult, right?

That developer long sword is cool.

4 Likes

i’m have a 10k visits in game but i’m no got bombastic crown :sob: :frowning_face:

1 year ago i’m got message from roblox in may " Congratulations on achieving the Gold Crown of O’s"

i think no one else will get the crowns ): :sob: :sob: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

5 Likes

That’s really sad, you got 10k visits but after one year Roblox message you and you only received the gold crown of O’s and no bombastic crown. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Wait u tell me i need to wait 1 year to get the message?

Did you fill the survey in? If you didn’t then thats the reason why you haven’t got the crown yet.

What? I don’t have a devs i create is game

So you created the game right?

What stupid questions
I made is game in 2019 but where my crown of 3 years

There should be a survey link in that message you got from roblox.

I think they removed the survey…

I’m only going back to roblox one year ago and I saw this

Its 10k MAU, not visits. They are different things

2 Likes

I Had A Really Good Idea On How To Fix How This Stuff Worked What If You Needed To Earn A Certain Amount Of Robux And Have A Certain Amount Of Sales To Earn A Crown. Im Not Sure If This Would Be A Good Idea But It Would Prevent Botting Of Games.

1 Like

I think the best way to fix this issue is to give out crowns starting from the most MAU to the least. Almost all the devs who deserve the highest MAU crowns are already trusted in the community, and it is far easier to fact check this information. Furthermore, there are a lot fewer people who deserve these crowns in comparison to thousands of devs who are expecting the 100 MAU crown. Roblox started rolling out 100 MAU crowns first, which resulted in far greater number of people being dishonest in the surveys.

You need to misinforming people and repeating it.

On Aprill 7th I submitted a Roblox Support request, inquiring about the Crown of O’s I have not yet received and later that day received a response,

1 Like

I am not misinforming anyone. Please take a look at the entire topic before accusing others of misinformation. The email is a copy-paste email, a well-known habit of Roblox support. It has been well over six months (nearing a year now) since I first put in a request to get the crown (since I developed along with my friend and the game was under his account) and I have yet to receive anything. Additionally, many have already stated that they received this type of response from the Roblox support team, but got no response from the devawards email. Don’t take my word for it, look at all the replies above. Lastly, the Roblox staff themselves have stated that the program is suspended. I am not misinforming anyone. I do not know a single person who has earned a crown since the suspension of the program. I would love for you to prove me wrong here, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. Contact devawards if you wish and let us all know what response you get, if any.

1 Like

The dev awards were not suspended and the reason for you not having it yet is because they stopped giving them out to anyone other than the experience owner.

1 Like

I did and got a response. But I will say that it took a while.

1 Like