Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

When will the system be in place to grant people who have ‘contributed’ to the game the crowns? It’s been a pretty long time now.

2 Likes

Crown of O’s are back! Just got mine in my roblox messages!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m here to ask a question. I don’t know if the crowns are still being awarded because a few hours ago today my friend received the Sparkletime. I don’t know if they are still being awarded.

1 Like

and I also forgot with the group games they are giving the crown ???

The program was recently re-enabled, AFAICT.

I got 2 crown rigth now so its was auto giver now i think

I just received my Sparkletime Crown of O’s! Thank you so much Roblox for bringing back the Developer Awards program!

I received my Bombastic Crown of O’s but I didn’t get my Gold Crown of O’s before I got Bombastic Crown of O’s. Did you get you Sparkletime Crown of O’s only or did you get the other ones with the Sparkletime Crown of O’s.?

The Brookhaven have over 16billion and MM2 8billion so 100% .illumina got this of the owner of mm2 and brookhaven

2 Likes

I only got the sparkletime one in this wave which is weird because the last crown I earned was the +100 MAU one

1 Like

Took over a year, but I finally got mine! Only the Gold and Bombastic so far, I hope I get the other ones since I had a group game.

1 Like

I’m glad we had hope for this! It seems that a new wave of people (including myself) have finally started to receive crowns again! I hope you and any other dev waiting for them will receive them soon :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeah!
I got my crown! I love this update, but roblox, you’re 1 year late with my 10k+ crown :joy:
( and i got crown for 100K+ woooohooo! )

3 Likes

Enjoy the crowns guys. It was rather unexpected :smiley:
Screenshot_20220712-103234_Chrome

But they are also giving the games that are within the groups?

sorry i answered this post by mistake

1 Like

I finally got it after 7 months!

1 Like

i got the crowns, but i havent got the black iron one :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh boy, I hope there are more waves in the future. My game just hit 100k MAU, and I really want the sparkletime crown.

2 Likes

i finally got my sparkletime crown after making 15 posts here

3 Likes