Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I personally haven’t gotten mine since the game was under another account owned by my team, but I am very happy to see that everyone else got theirs. I am glad Roblox finally fixed this issue and hopefully there won’t be any more issues regarding this in the future.

2 Likes

How long will it take until I get my Black Iron Crown?

2 Likes

super cool to see they’re back but no crown yet :frowning:

1 Like

only the games real owners get crowns yet, so if u arent the real owner it will take much longer

Yes but only to the real game owner, I recieved one today from my group game

in my case the holder account didn’t receive it either yet

woohoo after 1 year im think everybody who submitted hes game in the survy before the Phase 2 of the [Developer Awards program] close will get his crown today or tomorrow…

what your thoughts… :heart: :innocent:

1 Like

it will probablly come soon then, but also hope they give out to the contributers soon again so I get Adurite one aswell

As you can see, I definitely have a MAU of over 10k, and should have gotten the Adurite-Crown. But today I only got the Bombastic one (I already had the Gold-Crown). Does anyone know why I didn’t get the Adurite-Crown?
—-
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just got my 1M and I’m qualified for wanwood

2 Likes

At one point i had over 10k people play my game in a month, however the game got put under review so I only have the golden crown.

1 Like

I have finally got the golden crown of o’s and bombastic crown of o’s for the MAU milestone. It took me a year to get these crowns.

1 Like

Thank you for the crown! These products look amazing as always! :smile:

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me as to you, and I still haven’t received the corresponding crown.
I hope I don’t have to wait another year.

2 Likes

Ive been waiting for 5 months to receive the adurite and bombastic crown of O’s… wonder how much longer ill have to wait…

2 Likes

I got the golden and sparkletime and not bombastic lol

I need bombastic

heres even a proof that my game had 1m+ mau

Help me there please I have a game of 8 million hits and I still haven’t won the 1 million crown I just won the 100 and 100k crown

its based on your MAU, not place visits, you can see your MAU in your monthly statistics

Here’s proof i had 10k concurrent players

1 Like