Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

You will be waiting a damn long time for a response from devawards@roblox.com.
As far as I can tell (despite what Roblox Support claims), the email address is no longer monitored, not even by a bot
(source: Emails with roblox support, and also waiting for responses on several emails to devawards since last year…)

1 Like

I’ve now been waiting to receive these crowns for over 1 year? I have accumulated over 8 million plays throughout my 3 games and every time I have emailed devawards@roblox.com, they have stated that it could take a few months to allocate the crowns out, yet it has now been around 14 months and I have received nothing. Not sure if these crowns are still being given out, but it’s a shame considering I already had over 1M place visits before this thread was even created.

4 Likes

Been here done that, sad that its kinda there…

All of us are waiting

You actually got a response from @devawards? When was this? I sent out a response a month ago and got no answer.

1 Like

Uhm I think your getting this wrong, you have to get MAU not visits.

1 Like

I think to check your MAU go to the new developer stats and as I see mine here

MAU past month:

My average MAU is 18K and I haven’t received the qualified crowns, I only the gold one and they forgot to give the other ones when they were released.

1 Like

It’s incredibly likely the program is suspended and they won’t be giving out anymore crowns

2 Likes

Program is most definitely suspended. I stated this over and over again in this thread, and so far I have yet to be proven wrong, so I’ll just link to that one reply that explains it all to avoid repeating myself.

3 Likes

Thank you @Batimius for pointing this out. I think I and a lot of other devs were holding out hope because we didn’t see this official reply.

With that being said, this does not FULLY say that the program is suspended. It only states that additional developers, other than the owner of the experience, will no longer be able to get the crowns. In which case, the owners of games should still be getting them, which we know they aren’t.

That brings us back to where we started. There has still yet to be any OFFICIAL word that the program is suspended.

3 Likes

I am aware that it doesn’t say that it has been officially suspended, but are there any evidence that suggest otherwise? Contacting supports leads you to Dev Awards, which in turn never contact back, and if they do (rarely), it’s the standard copy-paste email. People have been complaining about not getting crowns for months now, which suggests that crowns are not handed out anymore. If Roblox could be a little more transparent about the current situation, it would be nice, but as of right now, there hasn’t been a single word from Roblox staff and I do not feel as if we’re going to see a fix to this any time soon.

1 Like

They should not deserve to recieve it. And also, now the Crown only will be awarded to the owner. Or max 2 owners, if you are famous.

1 Like

I was just reminded of this, it’s been over a year now, never got my hat

2 Likes

bring back the crowns already, or tell us they are not coming back

1 Like

Hello! I have been trying to redeem my awards since January now, I have 40,000 messages and cannot find the message, are they still giving out the crown, or was this another attempt to make developers happy. I’d be disappointed if I don’t get my crown. I have contacted Roblox and dev awards, but only gotten copy past emails and no response. What should I do? I am certain I am eligible for the crown.
Edit: Found this link on a dev awards posts, I suppose it is the survey you take to get the award. Says they are no longer accepting responses. Survey: Dev Awards-Trophy

1 Like

bro i press the link link said :thinking: This survey is not accepting additional responses at this time. Thank You!

:frowning:

2 Likes

How to receive my crown after my group game has like 300 visits.

2 Likes

I am the owner of a game and I have 100k mau yet I only have have the Adurite

1 Like

Please read the thread.

1 Like

i got the Gold Crown of O’s (100+) and the Sparkletime Crown of O’s (100K) but not the
Bombastic Crown of O’s (1K) and Adurite Crown of O’s (10K), is it a bug?

4 Likes