Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I used a calculator and went to developer statistics and counted the number of players since the beginning of this month and it came to 1 million

2 Likes

thats cool this is cool its epic its epic its epic its epic its epic its epic and cool

(i had to say 30 words)

It’s been over a year and we still haven’t got this new system.

Does anyone know how close we are to having this implemented?

When will the system be released @Missimo93? We’ve been waiting almost a year and it seems like game owners are starting to get it again.

If you’re not ready to do so, at least give collaborators who were added to people’s surveys before they were being stopped given out to collaborators. My name was put on the survey back in May 2021, and I definitely qualify for the Golden crown, can’t remember whether I qualified for the next level as well.

1 Like

With this. If the game is created under a group, does the owner of the group get the crown, or the people with the hammer icon next to their name?

At the moment, the owner will, used to be all people who worked on the experience.

And just for reference, people who worked on an experience don’t always have edit access, this seems to be a big misconception ngl.

1 Like

Well i still haven’t receive of crown of o’s so here still i don’t have get it over 4 days ago since July 12

Well i have over 1k visits of MAU but i haven’t any message yet there did since a year ago, got support of got my crown of o’s.

does MAU counted from a whole games or only one?

MAU is counted for 1 game only.

You can check your game’s Developer Status here.

well, alright then, thank for your answer

No problem! If you have any other questions you can ask!

I got that message but the item did not show up in my inventory??

You need to wait as there are many people that have achieved a milestone of MAU and Roblox is trying to give it to everyone. Until the end of July, hopefully everyone that had a milestone MAU 3 -4 months ago will get the award. Don’t forget that the crowns started 1 week ago!

If you see that you don’t get your crown until the end of the month you can contact them via email [devawards@roblox.com] but it takes time for a response.

As said here:

Thanks man, you comment was very helpful :smiley:

a small question, for you to receive for example the 1 million crown do you need to hit 1 million MAUS in a single month or do you need to have more months with 1 million?

a small question, for you to receive for example the 1 million crown do you need to hit 1 million MAUS in a single month or do you need to have more months with 1 million?.

In order to get any crown of o’s you will need to reach the milestone in 1 month.

Monthly Active Users.

So, yes for the Black Iron crown, you will need 1,000,000 Activte Users in 1 month.

and one more question will they give the crown in september?

So I’m entitled to the 1 million crown right?

Since you reached 1,014,225 MAU this month. You will need to wait 3 months. So on October you will get the Black Iron Crown.