Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

i see what’s going on here…Wrong people are getting the crowns.

sorry bro how did you get it with 47 visits lol

you can earn it from groups with games and such

2 Likes

this is sad am supposed to get the crowns months ago

2 Likes

When did you get the crown of o’s?

1 Like

I think there only giving out the sparkle time crowns :confused:

1 Like

I don’t really know why it says 47, like 100’s of ppl have been in my experiences (i have the bricksmith badge too lol.)

edit: yes i do own several groups too.

100 ppl and 1000 visits crown?

it’s been 2 years for me…need two crowns got 0 of them.

Odd, I thought that was just me. I looked in my inventory to see that and I was very confused on what game could possibly have that many MAU.

2 Likes

Just make the best out of it. Personally I would not complain just saying.

1 Like

If Roblox won’t listen to the people begging to get the hat they actually deserve, maybe they’ll listen to the person complaining that they got it unfairly/that they don’t deserve it as much as the people who actually got the numbers up.

2 Likes

I still haven’t received any sort of crown yet to this date either. I’ve contributed and developed in 2 successful games that have been well qualified for years and since the program was rolled out in 2021. Yet the development colleagues that I’ve worked with have received the crown. Hopefully with the rejuvenation of users starting to receive the crowns again, luck is on my side this time.

did someone receive the bombastic crown and the 100 visits crown???still nothing here.

2 Likes

yeah I also haven’t got anything new yet

2 Likes

Sadly I won’t get the black crown any time soon…But it looks sooooo good.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for my Sparkletime crown since the summer of 2022, and still haven’t received anything. I hope they will return soon

4 Likes

I only got the Bombastic Crown this year and i have over 100k MAU :sob:

1 Like

I am so tired of you guys saying that you didn’t get the crown yet. No one cares. Posting here will NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Yap to the support over an virtual item and not in the forum where we should discuss actually relevant stuff.

1 Like

we do it to talk a little bit lil bro,the support doesn’t do anything it’s so useless