Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Yoooooo how does your game have that many players?

1 Like

Still waiting on 2 crowns months later…

2 Likes

still waiting 2 crowns years later…

1 Like

I’m sad because I’ve already had more than 100 visits this month and I haven’t even received my crown

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous. Roblox needs to do better…

1 Like

its 100 unique users in a month, not 100 visits in a month, and they are given at the end of each quarter

1 Like

Hm, 4 months ago my game achieved 100+ MAU but still no crown nor survey.

2 Likes

If you have not received your crown(s) within 3 months from when you achieve the goal, please contact devawards@roblox.com.

2 Likes

I emailed them multiple times, and have waited >1y without any response. Have had 1M+ MAU for >1y too. Have not received any Crown of O’s.

5 Likes

i did a lot of times all they do is saying the same useless thing over and over again.

1 Like

do u guys not understand that they have disbanded it

3 Likes

If it’s a group game, they will only give it to the group owner.

Also, you could try to resend an email since they haven’t responded.

1 Like

don’t you understand that they stopped working on that support,it’s left rotting bro

2 Likes

They sometimes turn off/on the award, but it’s been left off for months now, it happened also years ago

2 Likes

tbh idk what is going on rn,did they stop giving out crowns already?still nothing here.

1 Like

I got a crown a few days ago so no they didn’t stop.

3 Likes

They did not stop giving crowns.

2 Likes

It’s weird, I didn’t get the crown also, but I know some people who did, I tried to contact support, but no reply yet (It’s been only 2 days tho)

2 Likes

If you have hit 100 MAU 2 days ago then it’s logic that you did not receive it yet, it usually takes 3 months.

3 Likes

It’s been a year lol, I’ve hit 10k MAU also, what I meant is that I contacted support 2 days ago, sorry for the confusion

4 Likes