Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

It’s been two years since my game became “popular” and I never got the crowns :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

as a person with over 100k mau i can say that this is incorrect

2 Likes

I own a game which previously had 100k+ mau & have also obtained 10k+ mau across multiple other games. I don’t understand why I was only given the golden crown of os? Not even the bombastic one was given to me.

6 Likes

Roblox you are doing a terrible job. Why do group games not count towards the developer rewards… I am the owner of my group and my game has 5k+ MAU and I not got a single crown. But today I saw some people got it but why group owners not get it… its unfair because groups are a must have for big games.

1 Like

only if your profile is the game owner you get them sadly I think. Terrible job from Roblox once again

1 Like

it’s incredible,i now received the gold crown and i still need to wait for the bombastic one…

3 Likes

You’re not alone, I have been waiting for my crown since 2022

2 Likes

^- this. I’ve yet to receive the 3 crowns after the gold crown.

3 Likes

just received my gold crown, i should’ve receive the bombastic too :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hello! Today I received the 100+ MAU hat, however, the highest MAU I’ve received is 1M+, and also the current MAU I have is 600K+, and I only got the golden one, am I supposed to get the 1M+ hat?

3 Likes

Yup, I also got the golden one, You will get the 1M+ crown because stat goes back to 2018.

3 Likes

Roblox please also give the developer crowns to the group owner of games. Its unfair that we not get the rewards just because our game is published under a our group.

3 Likes

Same here, i got the gold crown of o yesterday even after reaching it 2 years ago. Currently im sitting at 100k mau and waiting for sparkle time crown of o. My guess is that roblox is slowly awarding out each crown.

3 Likes

still waiting for my nother crowns

2 Likes

I think they’re just worried about people selling groups purely for the developer awards. People have already been seen selling verification using the same method

1 Like

Has a system been worked out to give the crown to other people not just the group/game owner? My friend and me own a game with 25k MAU and I would like to know if I am eligible to get the crown even though he owns the group.

I know a system used to exist with a form owners filled out but I heard that it got scrapped at one point.

im glad I am now a part of the developer awards system! cheers Roblox!

Update: Got the golden one, but I didn’t get the 10k MAU one :sob:
Slowly getting there tho!

1 Like

Ok so my MAU was 100+ since I made this i made my game in 2021 , and today I’m seeing they have gifted me, thats cool roblox… Thanks!

2 Likes

My group holder got the crowns but not me. Do i have to be the group owner on my main account for a chance to get them??