Developer Awards! Phase 3: Tilt Trophies

Yeah, someone messaged me about that and I changed my thoughts. I should’ve changed my post. My mistake.

Yeah good idea lol

1 Like

Does this include all games owned by the player? As well a group games? Or is it only the best game.

how do i know the liftime play hour

Nice announcement ! I would like win a trophée lol for the futur

Seems like an awesome award!

I do however find the requirement of being the owner odd considering how large the goals are. Our current project is eligible for two O’s but also has three developers putting in massive amounts of time and effort. This is where I find it odd, if I really wanted one of my own I’d have to drop the project (which has already met the requirements) to focus on my own game. Would be really cool to see something similar to YouTube like most have already said in order to award small teams equally, but at an extra cost.

:clap:

Awesome! Developers finally receive an awesome reward.

How would I find the total hours played on my game, I cannot seem to find it in my analytics report.

Before you go releasing this, be sure to correct the Adurite Slab. It’s spelled “Arduite” instead of Adurite.

2 Likes

How long will it take for these to be shipped to developers?

looking at the image I would assume it to be stone.

At least I have not received the crown and others have not received it either. That is very unfair in a way that some receive and others do not

1 Like

They give out the crowns quarterly.

1 Like

It is made of the follow rare earth metals:

Gold
Bombastic
Ardurite
Sparkletime (only found in American Samoa mines!!)
Black Iron
Wanwood
Bluesteel
Illumina (Over $30k per gram of illumina! Wow)

4 Likes

Honestly I think it’s a cool concept but getting a generated formatted letter, I think the stones is a unique concept but why can’t it be visits you earn? Either way I think it’s cool and excited to get mine. I’ve spent 4 years on Roblox to get where I am, just to get that letter? I think a personalized letter thanking me for what I’ve achieved that was written by the man David himself would be something amazing.

I love having to get 1,141,552 years of total gameplay on my game time for me to the get the illumia trophy. Hey atleast I only need 1 millennia of total gameplay to get the gold trophy.

Very pog

In all seriousness I do really like these.

Will we still be able to recieve other awards such as the crowns?

its for games. its how long people played your game

i think you can still obtain the crowns today, but due to inaccurate and fake responses from some of the survey submissions from the community, developer relations decided to give the crowns for to only the owner of the game/group and not the contributors of the game/group

here’s what developer relations said about the crowns distribution:

the truth is that users are helping and making multi accounts so that user reached 100 visits effortlessly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.