Developer Awards! Phase 3: Tilt Trophies

Oops! Sorry I didn’t see that. Thanks

Wow! I like the criteria that is set for this. It really rewards a game’s replay-ability. While this rewards the larger developers more it’s pretty obvious why (roblox has a lot of developers). Overall I feel like the rewards program is nice for the developers who put a lot of work into their games.
I’m kinda curious to see if anyone can reach 10B+ hours of play time. :eyes:

Last thing I promise, could this enforce developers to reward players for the time they play? If so what would be the affects of this on players?

2 Likes

Honestly to get these you must have, Hard work on your games and obviously great work put on the game meaning scripting, Building or anything like that etc…

Although the concept that you need loads of visits for a crown isn’t that quite hard since only way people will play is if they do find your ad or they get shared on a social media app but these will be great to have if you’re a dev ofc not saying others that can’t build can’t have this i’m saying Scripters/Builders/GFX Artist ofc you must have a game made too because otherwise people won’t play it.

1 Like

Looks really nice, really hope to receive one! This is a great step in the right direction to give developers more incentive to work hard and have people enjoy there game!

For anyone looking to quickly get their data without copying & pasting a bunch of stuff or downloading, I’ve made a bit of code you can paste into the chrome console that will give you a text file you can important into any spreadsheet reader you want.

let result = ''

let possible = document.getElementsByClassName('MuiTable-root')

let mtable

for (const item of possible) {
    console.log(item)
    const validator = item.querySelector('.MuiTableCell-root')
    if (validator && validator.innerText === 'Time') {
        mtable = item
    }
}

let body = mtable.querySelector('.MuiTableBody-root')
let rows = body.children
for (const row of rows) {
    const dataChildren = row.children
    const dateSplit = dataChildren[0].innerText.split('/')

const date = dateSplit[0] + '/' + dateSplit[2]
    const visits = dataChildren[1].innerText
    const length = dataChildren[2].innerText
    result += date + '\t' + visits + '\t' + length + '\n'
}

//Browser compatability sucks what the heck is this
var element = document.createElement('a');
element.setAttribute('href', 'data:text/plain;charset=utf-8,' + encodeURIComponent(result));
element.setAttribute('download', 'parsedData');
document.body.appendChild(element);

element.click();

document.body.removeChild(element);

If you don’t trust me, feel free to read the code. It just reads the text and writes to a text file, then prompt downloads it.

Note this only works on the new creator developer stats and you must have view type set to “Month”. DM for help.

7 Likes

Hey developers,

It’s been a wild ride getting these dev awards out and in the process of getting out the final announcement, we ended up sharing the news before we had the final version of the trophies - with the new logo! I know for phase 1 and 2 we are using the old logo for the time being due to production, but thankfully we were able to use the new logo for the trophy!

Happy to be able to share the new version of the trophy:

I am so sorry for the confusion. Please know for anyone who qualifies your trophy will build out to showcase the amazing new studio logo. We look forward to rewarding all the games with this incredible Robloxian trophy.

Best,
Missimo

57 Likes

Looks cool, but what is it made out of? Looks really cheap.

3 Likes

You could have said that a little nicer too…

4 Likes

Hi , i have a question about it , the group games visits count?

Will the developer awards be annual?

1 Like

I cried because I still need 95% more for gold :ghost:

1 Like

Can I combine multiple games that I’ve made for the milestone?

1 Like

Hi I have a question, on the pillaring there is “Personalized Studio Name”, that does mean I will have my development studio name? If yes it is very cool.

1 Like

You will most likely be able to choose what the “Personalized studio name” text will be in the survey they send you via email when you reach the first goal.

I’m honestly shocked. I remember playing one of your games and it seemed like something really engaging.

1 Like

my game has 806k views and still has views to date, should I wait for the crown?

my game has 806k views and still has views to date, should I wait for the crown?

i know this is a strange question to ask here but i have one question about the tilt trophy
is it a virtual item like the crowns and sword or is it a real life item like the swag bag?

Does every game stack with each other for the hours or does it only count for my best game.
Also does the developers (not the owner) of a game also get the trophy and does that game count for the developers hours as well?

It is a real life item like the swag bag.