Developer Exchange Program Requirements Changes

:grin: Big thanks for this! It never made sense that you had to spend money to earn money. I remember asking back when clothing began to cost money:

You can email support regarding Devex inquiries - no one here is going to be able to help you.

2 Likes

Is the premium change to bring premium membership to be more of a gameplay-based thing?
I always liked the idea of a subscription service (I know it was planned but I’m not sure when Roblox is adding it) and now that premium is losing its benefits (it has trading, selling limiteds, and Robux per month), I feel more inclined to use premium in my game as a sort of Roblox wide subscription as in, if you buy premium to get benefits in one game then when you play other games you also get the benefits.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?
I’m really debating scrapping my idea to make custom subscriptions for my game and just use premium instead now that it has less features and allows for more custom incentives.

Edit: something I wanted to add, us developers adding premium exclusive stuff/incentives is in our best interest if you think about it (for non-paid access games), because of the premium payouts.

3 Likes

Hi there bereza!

I personally have the same issue, I am trying to devex but roblox have yet to even aknowledge that I am trying to devex and already withdrew the robux. I really hope they can move up their timeline!.

Maybe you could make a dedicated post about this? since it seems there’s many people with this issue yet no one seems to adress it specifically.

2 Likes

So is Premium just kinda useless now? Cause most people who regularly use premium, such as developers and traders, have other methods of obtaining robux, and don’t rely on that monthly bonus.

2 Likes

Perhaps premium users should be given a DevEx processing priority because there’s definitely gonna be an increase in the processing time with more request.

This would at least give a benefit for having premium especially if you’re DevEx-ing a lot of robux. Just an opinion

3 Likes

Does having Premium Membership now affect what percent Roblox takes for player purchases, like game passes, developer products, or shirts? Or do we get the same profit whether or not we have Premium Membership?

I scanned the replies but didn’t see this mentioned…

1 Like

The devex stills hard :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Although this is great for non - premium developers, those with premium feel like premium is useless now and I sort of agree.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.