Developer Stats isn't showing full monthly game data

The visits and revenue charts under Developer Stats completely cut off any data for my game past September of 2016, likely because it doesn’t show any more data than the last four years. This is crucial for me to add up how much my game has made including developer products all-time since there’s no all-time robux summary. This has been happening for as long as I remember.

To reproduce, …

1. Open up Developer Stats for any game that has been around for at least four years and has visit or revenue data for the first year. You will likely be unable to view that data.

In case if you can view any game’s developer stats, here’s a link to the game shown below:

The data table at the bottom of the page doesn’t show it either and is in fact much more constrained to not even a fully years worth of monthly data.

The only solution to see all of our games data is to completely ditch the developer stats page that Roblox provides us with by individually generating .CSV files for every single month and downloading them, opening them in Google Sheets, and then creating a graph on there with the data given. I was sadly unable to make this solution work for me as I actually had 200,000 cells of data just for 1 1/2 years, not even half of the data that I wanted to graph, that needed to be cut down manually or it would crash the page when attempting to generate a graph using the data.

Edit 09/06: Additionally, to add on, even though you can grab Revenue Data you cannot get place visit data ANYWHERE as far as I know.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

Yes, this is still occurring. -----------

2 Likes

Alright, as soon as there is any info on this i will pass it on.

1 Like

The Developer Stats page is outdated, so this post is now obsolete. Marking as solved.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.