Devforum access denied

some times when i try to open DevFourm i got access Denied its happenns when i refresh or try to open devforum

this happening too when i try to open a topic

21 Likes

We are aware of the issue and looking into it, thanks!

28 Likes

happening the same issue.i hope they fix it.

3 Likes

yeah its happening so much …

1 Like

also i encounter the connection failed error while entering topics.are you experiencing them too?

1 Like

yeah and when i try to open my topic i create now its give me access denied again and idk why this popup to me

1 Like

i dont know if that a bug but im getting this

1 Like

right.i’m also getting that too.i press ignore to write peacefully lol

also now getting error 403 lol

Looks like we need to give a rest time for developer forum :smiley:

1 Like

im just getting this

lets just wait for developers to fix this issue.for me, i think the website is crashing because of too many people.

1 Like

Has been happening for a month now.

it shows me 403 error code (403 is forbidden) and when I go to messages in my profile and it shows that I can’t view my messages in devforum I must click the link to see my message like this: https://devforum.roblox.com/topics/private-messages/al9baraa12.json

Yeah, I’ve been experiencing the same issue recently and it has been frequent which is annoying.

I actually got the Access Denied while refreshing the page on this post, which is kinda funny.

1 Like

Having this issue only for the last few days (primarily yesterday and today):

• Post drafts notification about another window (even while I’m typing this lol)
  • Couldn’t load topic due to a connection problem
  • Pages fail to load: Access Denied or indefinitely loading with a spinner
  • Images fail to load
  • Notification sidebar empty at times
  • Site theme failed to load once
  • Blank page with “Access Denied”
  • “403 error” while editing this post
2 Likes

Can confirm this is happening to me aswell. I’ll click on the same post it’ll deny then click again and it opens up

2 Likes

I have this issue too and even when creating this reply.

I get the access denied randomly when I’m just browsing the DevForum.

For the editor issues I frequently get the pop-up when replying which makes it very difficult to reply since even after if ignoring it, it shows up again when I’m in the middle of typing.

i got this same thing and I thought I got hacked lol. A basic solution would be to refresh the page until the access denied page gets out.

is anyone still get the access denied

1 Like

IMG_0570
Yep

eh