DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

assuming your talking about the border between the bar, i added it back, and actually centered the buttons.

bro why u use the shit like opera gx :skull: :sob:

1 Like

Opera GX isn’t even supported by Discourse which is the forum’s software

well it works for me so thats false

Sorry for not responding sooner, i actually didn’t see your original reply before, but here it is: Stylus

Sorry for the late reply, here you go: Stylus ( realized @Bakonowychlopak123 already gave you the link lol )

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, the “WorkWithDevStyle” and “WorkWithDevForumCondensed” buttons are placeholders at the moment but are for a future update.

is there a way to customize the font or make it the default font?

Nevermind I did it myself btw.

are you sure about that?

1 Like

Version 2.0.2

Modifications

• Re-added Post Editor bottom border and correctly centered it

• Rounded Posts corners

• Changed Categories hover

• Changed look of Menu Panel to match Profile Quick Access Menu

• Added Placeholder Buttons to make DevForum Plus work with other styles

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Reply Preview Border not aligning right
1 Like

The next update will include settings to change the font pretty easily, though i think it’s based on system fonts, so you’ll have to change it manually if your using a unsupported font type.

cool but it still works for me

I dont really like the white outer glow on the menu’s

Hello. I liked the style and have been using it since I installed it, so I appreciate it. But it seems there’s an issue with images displayed in the middle.

The close button sits in the middle of the image with an offset from the middle of the screen.

I’ll make it more subtle in the next update.

This will be fixed in the next update.

I’d recommend changing the name to something like “DevForum Plus” or “DevForum+” so that people will more easily tell what style it is. “? - Nov 2023” is somewhat conspicuous.

1 Like

Opera GX uses Chromium, an open-source web browser project that provides that vast majority of code for the Google Chrome browser. It’s also used by many other browsers including Vivaldi, Edge, Opera, and more. If you can download an extension from the Chrome Web Store, it’s using Chromium.

So while its not officially supported, it’ll likely still work since its using Chromium as the underlying codebase for its browser.
(PS: If you’re wondering why they don’t state they don’t officially support other Chromium-based browsers, its likely because they all account for very little compared to Chrome and Edge. So they’re likely not doing any of the checks and tests to ensure that their platforms work on them)

1 Like

Yeah, thats fixed in the new update.