DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

The background color is controlled by “Secondary”, But i can try and change that.

At the moment, The Tertiary Setting is controlled by The Quaternary Variable, which is the same as Tertiary itself, so I’ll make Tertiary and Tertiary Low use Quaternary and Quaternary Low Respectively.

I think we need hero to post his settings. I am so noob with playing these things.

2 Likes

update: THEY FINALLY ADDED CUSTOMIZATION!!! THAT MEANS I CAN FINALLY USE INTER!!!

1 Like

Customization has actually been out for about a month now, probably should’ve let you when it was released though.

i am talking about the new font customization, not the general one

1 Like

you added it alongside the release v2.1.0

oh yeah, mb, should’ve added it sooner really, but i just liked Quicksand so much i forgot lol

1 Like

The X button is at the wrong position when the picture is not in the thumbnail

It randomizes, but it should be placed under the download original and the name with KB (heres the picture if confused)

updating should fix this issue.

1 Like

updated it and it still occurs

Weird, try re-instaling as this issue was fixed in V2.1.0.

It placed the X at the top, which did solve the issue (also I use gotham because it’s the font which Roblox mainly uses for their UI)

1 Like

Yeah thats supposed to happen, and i’ll also make code font customizable in the next update.

1 Like

V2.2.0 will be coming quite soon, stay tuned.

1 Like

There is a roblox dark theme in the dev forum settings which looks way better.

1 Like

Could you elaborate? not quite sure what you mean.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he means that Roblox Dark looks way better (but it’s his opinion not mine)

1 Like

What are you talking about, It’s the same thing but with smooth animations and some nicer UI?? (customization too)

2 Likes

Roblox Dark by itself is pretty good, but with DevForum Plus it is alot cleaner, and it comes with a ton of settings, so i urge you, please try it out (if you haven’t already) before commenting.

2 Likes
  1. 2.2.0 is now so large it now deserves to be the official 3.0.0.

2. V3 will see a new “Rigid Mode” where all UI will have no rounded corners, and will also see the discontinuation of “Outline Mode” but will eventually get remade into “Legacy Mode” a mode akin to the V1 UI.

4 Likes