DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

Is this UI meant to go over the timeline scroll? It’s also not rounded.

2 Likes

Another problem, way too small for the + on the create new topic.

2 Likes

These will both be fixed in V3.

2 Likes

Idk if you can fix this or not but will this be fixed too??

is that the category page for resources? If it is I don’t personally have that issue.

No its everywhere and im talking about the hover not the color

because i dont like the fact that it has a hover effect even tho its not a button

For me It’s like this, just plain text and it doesn’t have a box around it either.

I know that but does it have a hover effect for u

No It doesn’t. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Oh thats wierd idk but yeah it does for me

1 Like

Are you using the latest version?

Additionally found this, not really any problem just a bit off center to the message box and its not rounded.

1 Like

Yeah i do but yeah idk anyways bye

I tried this and it is basically just a version of the devforum with rounded buttons and same minor changes to icon layouts. Basically nothing really crazy

1 Like

This may be a edge bug, as this has not occurred for me either, but i’m currently not at my laptop so i’ll have to check again.

1 Like

On the surface, it may seem that way, but click the stylus extension icon and click the gear icon near DevForum Plus to see a ton of settings to freshen up your DevForum experience.

1 Like

When hovering on a staff profile, their icon doesn’t fade away like it usually does.

1 Like

yeah, this does seem to be a edge bug, as I’m not encountering this issue on chrome.

1 Like

We’ve Officially hit 400+ Installs! I’m really happy to have made something all of you can customize your own way and enjoy your time on the DevForum even more!

Version 3.0.0

Modifications / Additions:

Modified Badges Page.

Modified Categories/Sub-Categories Page.

Hovering Over A Theme Button In The Menu Panel Now Makes The Background Color, Text Color And Border Emit The Themes Color Scheme.

Hovering Over Most Category/Sub-Category Buttons In The Menu Panel Now Make Their Borders Emit The Category/Sub-Category’s Icon Color.

Modified Look Of Topbar.

Modified Polls

Brought Back Colors On Category’s Text As The “MatchTextColor” Option, Credit To @JoyfulFlowerMary For Suggesting I Add It Back!

Added “Gold”, “Silver” and “Bronze” to color customization.

Modified Danger Buttons (Cancel, Discard, etc.)

Added “Rigid” And “Bubbly” UI Modes

Silver And Gold Badges Now Emit A Glow, Gold Emitting A Larger Glow.

Big And Small DevForum Logos Now Animate On Spawn.

Modified Profile Card.

Modified Solution Button.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed Tertiary Not Working On The Unread Icon (Credit To @JoyfulFlowerMary For Letting Me Know!) And Other Elements.

Fixed “Has your question been answered?” Message Going Over Scroll Line And Not Being Rounded, Credit To @ihatespiders61 For Letting Me Know!

Fixed Plus Icon On “Create a new Topic” Being Very Small, Credit To @ihatespiders61 For Letting Me Know!

2 Likes

Noticed the post notification (watching) doesn’t have a glow:

Also the version number in stylus doesn’t match the actual version number:

1 Like