Discord Webhook Proxy

Quick update:

When using this service, it’s important to avoid sending 10s of thousands of requests a minute, as it puts additional unnecessary strain on our system resources. You are capped at 30 requests per minute, use this threshold wisely.

Please not send unnecessary data through this service such as game chatlogs. These requests put additional unnecessary strain on the service. Persistent abuse of the service in this way will result in your place being banned from using this proxy.

Thanks for playing fair.

5 Likes

I have been using this proxy for a while but at 1:12 am today it suddenly stopped working, with the proxy returning a forbidden error whenever I try to use it.

Is this a ban on my game from using this proxy or has this been patched by roblox or discord because I am recieving many complaints due to webhooks not working anymore.

Game PlaceId: 7755155116

Screenshots:

2 Likes

Check your email, it could be an email from discord.

Also you should create a new webhook since the chances of getting your webhook whitelisted again is very slim

(bro what the heck is that probability)

Your game has been banned from our proxy for sending upwards of 25k requests a minute.

1 Like

I think this resource would combine well into your proxy service! It might not work exactly with it, but I think having some rate limiting on the server side of a game so the developer doesn’t even make that request at all would be nice to users.

Mine stopped working also, was I banned from the proxy or?

Worked for me a few weeks back, now I’m getting a HTTP 403 (Forbidden)

1 Like

EDIT: INFORMATION IS NOW INACCURATE

This proxy has now been blacklisted by Discord. I suggest as an alternative that you use the resources located here instead. I will be implementing them shortly.

Is there a simpler way? Such as just substituting the “hooks.hyra.io” with a different url thing?

Not that I’ve found, though you can try setting up your own proxy and domain if you’d like. (I don’t mean with the github resource, I mean actually set your own up physically)

Ah. Well since I don’t really know how to do that I will search for a simple way and I’ll list it here once I find it.

Edit: Found one. Its called “webhook.lewistehminerz.dev”, and it is ratelimited according to Discord’s standards of ratelimiting. It is working perfectly fine for me. Hope this helps whoever needs it.

3 Likes

Can verify it works. There’s also a DevForum post all about the service containing a link to their website as well. Let’s hope they don’t get bonked either.

Post in question:

I hope the same as well. How did Hyra get bonked anyways?

I got an error HTTP 403 (Forbidden) did they blocked the proxy?
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 23.13.38

They have not blocked the proxy yet. Did you enter the name in properly?

I did, it still shows i got the error. Am i banned from the proxy?

Frank, i tried the webhook.lewistehminerz.dev and it works, but hyra doesn’t.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 23.38.33

Not true. The Hyra proxy is still allowed to communicate with Discord.

Issue earlier was caused by an internal trigger that marked requests from Roblox as spam. This has been fixed and should not happen again.

2 Likes

Well that was an interesting series of events. Glad it’s fixed now. Thanks.

Yes! I’m glad this is fixed. No offense to the dev of “webhook.lewistehminerz.dev”, but it is unreliable at times.