Drakoliann | Realistic, Low-poly & VFX

Hello there! I’m an experienced builder with over five years of experience. I mainly handle detailed work rather than ‘low-poly.’
My username is Drakoliann, however my alias is “Drak.”

Throughout my years of development, I’ve taught myself different methods, and possible ways to handle development a lot faster than the average, and my product would still remain as professional as any other done before.

I’m capable of working in specific genres as well as out of them. I keep the quality equally professional. :white_check_mark:

Previous Portfolio

Google Docs - Previous Portfolio
Feel free to view my previous portfolio, although it is outdated it does include professionally built assets and previews of late maps built.

Showcase(s)

Showcase(s)
Showcase #1
Showcase #2

Game(s) Affiliated with-

Kaiju Universe 15M+ Visits
Star Wars Roleplay 90K+ Visits
Star Wars 200K+ Visits
Star Wars 900K+ Visits
City 8 1.9M+ Visits
… and more.

Preview(s)
Visual Effect(s)

Asset(s)

Map(s)

My availability is depending on situations and events that occur during the week/ weekend;
04:30 PM - 09:30 PM (Mon- Friday.)
02:30 PM - 07:30 PM (Sat- Sunday.)
I might sometimes work over-time- or less due to an unexpected event occurring.

Long-term projects aren’t accepted unless I make an exception for it.

My prices are negotiable > Depending on what you’re requesting off of me.
I mainly work for USDs > However under some circumstances I do tend to accept robux as payment.

Prices
Map Price

MAP PRICES

SMALL MAP > $200 USD

Customized lighting and terrain work will be included within this package.

MEDIUM MAP > $275 USD

Customized lighting and terrain work will be included within this package.

LARGE MAP > $350 USD

Customized lighting and terrain work will be included within this package. If I’m unsatisfied with the price on the commission you’re requesting, it will be negotiated.

Asset Price

ASSET PRICES

Any type of singular asset will depend on the detail. > $5- 20. USD

How do I contact you?
Option one: TWITTER
Best option: DISCORD
Third option: ROBLOX
Fourth option: DEV-FORUM

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: I hope to meet you soon.
VFX Tutorial

26 Likes

Can you send screenshots without blur?

ex:

I can’t really see what’s going on in a lot of your builds because the blur is covering up all the details

2 Likes

Ahh, I apologize for that. I was messing around with the “Depth of Field” effect carelessly. :laughing:

Unfortunately due to the fact that I’m about to head offline, I’ll take quick screenshots of the two ones you quoted.

Picture 1:

Picture 2A:

Picture 2B:

6 Likes

It was great working for you. He let me knew his progress every an hour or so. Great builder work with :D.

3 Likes

Hello! I really like your builds and thought it would be good for an upcoming project. Sadly I do not have the funds to pay you at the moment so would you take percentage base payments?

2 Likes

Hello!

I do not accept percentage as a payment, and I hope you good luck with your project. :+1:

3 Likes

Updated.

I’ve uploaded several more examples of my work.
Take a look and hopefully we can chat sometime! :smile:

NEW DISCORD SERVER

I’ve lost access to my main discord account - it has been disabled.
I’ve constructed a new server and request those who were in the previous to re-join the new and official one. :slight_smile:
NEW DISCORD SERVER

Really outstanding builds! I’m amazed by your creativity and hope that your talent won’t go to waste :smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback, mate. :blush:

1 Like

THANK YOU! You are literally the person i’ve been looking for. I saw that you had some epic sci fi builds and I’d appreciate if we could talk about my request.

I’m the leader of a huge project called Omega, which might be the largest roblox game in the world. Omega is a sci fi RPG inspired by Cyberpunk and gta 5. We have no pictures of the actual game in development, but we’ll try to make it as sci fi as possible.

Please contact me through:

Twitter: @BaronMunh

Discord (which id prefer): BaronMunh#4035

1 Like

I’ve known Drakoliann for over two years now, I originally hired him for contractor work for one of my projects, and ever since then, we’ve become close friends. I have to give it to this guy, his work truly represents quality. Drako is that developer everyone dreams about having on their project, someone who’s actively contributing not only through the various skills he possesses but with new and intuitive ideas to go about the development of the project. I’ll bug him to post his recent work to his portfolio.

1 Like

UPDATED

I’ve added a couple of more previews of some work I’ve done.
I’ll be adding more to it later this week as I no longer have the time currently to publish more.