Exe 5 (Product: exe V5) | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Exe 5

Beautiful. Intuitive.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎
Exe is an admin panel that was artfully crafted to meet your moderation essentials. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features.

Made by Flare Studio

Overview. New Features.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Moderate with the

‎ ‎

With the redesigned dashboard, moderating is now easier, with improved accessibility to all features at a glance. Features are now arranged based on functionality, reducing the time spent searching for them.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Equipped with

‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Alternative Account Inclusion. Moderator Note.

Alternative Account Inclusion. Ban players alongside their suspected Alt Accounts.
Moderator Note. Private piece of text that only moderators can view.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎

Manage Bans. Ban History.

Manage Ban. List of banned players.
Ban History. List of logs with all of the significant information.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Assign Permission with

Exe 5’s Tier Permission is fully customizable.

Let’s say you set “Banning” to Tier 6.
All of the players in Tier 5 or below cannot access it.
Meanwhile, players in Tier 6 or above can access it.

exe_manager > ELEMENTS holds all of the Permission Assignment you would need. You can set all of the users, group, and ranks in that module.

You can manage Tiers in exe_manager > ELEMENTS.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Say Things Louder with

Push your announcements across the server.
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎

‎ ‎
‎ ‎

Those are the new features of Exe 5.

Exe 5. Beautiful & Intuitive Admin Panel.

Experience it or integrate it into your game.

‎ ‎

Flare Studio Socials

Join our community and tune in with the most updated news.

Exe 5. Out Now.

Thanks to @echar5422 for voicing over the video!

For more concerns, inquiries, or help, please message @blve_hxrizon or create a post on our Server for everybody to help.

32 Likes

Very nice… I love the post/theme

5 Likes

Stunning UI. Can’t wait to test it out!

6 Likes

That is the actual freaking gui.

6 Likes

Very Epic! Thanks for the hard work on this community resource :smiley:

6 Likes

I highly recommend this panel! I use it in most of my games now, it offers great features to use and an amazing UI design!

10/10

2 Likes

the ui is :fire: :fire: :fire: but the functionality and usage speed sucks so much

2 Likes

oh boy i hope i’m gonna love this for my game
i love your work toast :heart:

1 Like

This looks cool, but there’s a backdoor lmao. Seems to give you “tier 10” and prevents you from being banned or kicked.

Would advise against using this until this clear backdoor is gone. Shameful.

Please do correct me if I’m wrong but this is not a good look.

7 Likes

The system will look through the Permitted Players first and then look through the Permitted Ranks.

For example, an admin was added to the Permitted Players and then the whole general role is added to the Permitted Ranks. Their BANNABLE property contradicts, but the system prioritizes the Permitted Players first, so if attempted to ban User-1170510308, the ban action would be rejected, but if attempted to ban other Admins, then the ban action would be successful.

1 Like

I understand but adding yourself as an admin is a bad idea and I don’t appreciate you avoiding the main topic of my reply. I don’t see why you had to make yourself (and your friend) admin in every exe-powered game without edits. This makes your resource far less trustworthy.

Even if you aren’t giving yourself admin, you’re still giving rank 200 in your group rank 8. For the less knowledgeable people you just scored free admin. If I have no idea what I’m doing and just add myself to your table that leaves you and your 200-ranked friend with high admin powers (enough to ban people).

I’m not calling your product bad (it looks nice; some might say form over function) but this is 100% not cool. You need to update it to comment it out and use filler values but for a lot of people their view is already probably tainted.

For example, what I would do is:

local PERMITTED_PLAYERS = {
	--[1] = { --// Your UserID
	--	["BANNABLE"] = false;
	--	["KICKABLE"] = false;
	--	["TIER"] = 0 --// See below for permissions
	--};
}

local PERMITTED_GROUP = 0 --// Your group ID

local PERMITTED_RANKS = {
	[255] = { --// Group rank
		["BANNABLE"] = false;
		["KICKABLE"] = false;
		["TIER"] = 10 --// See below for permissions
	};
}

6 Likes

I hope this is a joke, obviously she added this as a template to further understand how to properly set up ID’s, as most people that do grab admin panels they are expected to go ahead and edit.

How are you going to get an Admin script and not change the roles/rankings in the script it self. Obviously there must have some due-diligence somewhere.

There are tons of Admin Scripts that also do this as for example:

HD Admin, (Already placed in Gear Blacklist)

Simple Admin,

So yea, all admins systems do this as a way to tell the user to edit your settings.

TD;LR
If you are going to get an Admin System you are 100% going to change the rankings / roles, there really isn’t an issue in this. Unless its fully hidden in someway inside of the system which it isn’t its there as a template for people to see how to add their userids as NOT everyone on this platform are scripters.

7 Likes

The point was that less experienced users/people rushing could only edit the users field and leave groups wide open like this case. I don’t see the harm in using placeholders (like the Roblox user or group) or just commenting it out.

1 Like

Kind of depends on the scenario, if it was hidden I understand that but the fact it is inside of the module where you need to edit the Admin System for it to function there is no reason for this you are 100% bound to open this file and edit it, which the template is there for.

5 Likes

yeah i’m assuming everything went into the showcase and UI (i don’t mean to hate; especially since i didn’t check it out yet)

3 Likes

The showcased features are actually just the new features in this version. Check this topic to see all of the functionality it has.

3 Likes

is the custom command creation the same?

1 Like

yes, i think
you can check it out here Product: exe | Learn How to Create Custom Commands! [OUTDATED]

1 Like

I’m still working on the Custom Commands post but it’s easily understandable. You just need to set up your Custom Commands in the module.

Also, you can set a Tier for Custom Commands too! So you can make an exclusive custom command for just only a certain Tier.

1 Like

hi, im using LegacyChatService. how do i switch the toggle from TextChatService to LegacyService?
or, how is the panel toggled, do i just need to make a chat command that FindFirstChilds the exe admin panel and turn on the frames visibility?

1 Like