Experiences using Marketplace Items - Policy update

so true im using it right now as we speak :+1:

5 Likes

nah man it would be the ukulele apology video man LOL

still policy update bad and horrible bad!!

1 Like

Lmao what do furries have to do with this?

2 Likes

as a furry, I disagree with this update

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh my god! They actually pulled a Unity! LMAO

6 Likes

roblox releases update, immature teenager uses it as a way to hate on furries (again)
what’s new?

5 Likes

millions must migrate to godot
or like a real game engine like LOVE lmaooo

2 Likes

damn i’m a furry (well not anymore but when i made the post i was) and i hate this update, it benefits no one whatsoever.

6 Likes

because they run Roblox. trust me.

1 Like

I assume it will load but it will say you can’t wear this in the game without purchasing it through the game via an API that connects to the website. So basically each roblox user will have to individually buy the item to wear it in a game as well.

1 Like

dont rope furries into this that hate it as equally as we do

6 Likes

do we have persmission to rig the game and put the sun directly in front of the billion dollar corporation’s hypothetical eyes

2 Likes

They’re just killing their whole entire platform at this point.
Truly sad.

3 Likes

This policy update has so little forethought put into it that it’s actually disgusting, and that’s the nicest way I can bear to put it. Please reconsider.

1 Like

You’re telling me we can’t even use old ROBLOX hairs or hats anymore?

That is insane. The fact that we also are having to deal with risks associated with getting banned, then figuring out what ROBLOX determines to be ‘proof of approved use’ from a UGC creator is terrifies me.

I don’t even know where to start working towards complying with this policy. I now need to model hair on my own, since NO marketplace hairs are allowed at all by the sounds of this.

2 Likes

bro tryna compete with unity on who makes worst decisions

8 Likes

This thread towards the bottom is full of nonsense posts but at this point I still feel obligated to make a post even if it’s buried under all this.

The avatar, marketplace, product and moderation teams are still among the teams that irk me to the highest degree and refuse to do better for the community either in pursuit of this grand vision of Roblox being a virtual clone of the real world, and in doing, so, homogenises the experience one can get out of the platform. There’s almost no room anymore for other types of experiences at all.

This is just disappointing.

16 Likes

Shouldn’t you be doing your history and math homework.

1 Like

They are afraid that we might ratio them

2 Likes