Exploit Prevention Update

they can when they charge for an executor that thousands are using

and there goes scriptware tooā€¦

3 Likes

no idea the hell you meant. look at the upper screenshot

lmao new revival arc for this thread :100:

fade-away-oooooooooooo
People, who bought Synapse ^^
Without a doubt, this is probably the most unexpected plot twist in Robloxā€™s history. Itā€™s crazy to see such things happening on the platform.
Synapse LLC was really good at finding loopholes in the Roblox security infrastructure, and now when they collaborate, Iā€™m sure that a lot of executors will get wiped out.
W Roblox, W Synapse!

3 Likes

This is certainly interesting to see, Canā€™t wait to see how this improves the anti cheat!

1 Like

i can feel the exploiters malding in this chat rn in my very own eyes

Youā€™d think that but they probably just spend all of that money on other stuff rather than actually saving it all

Big W for Roblox! We canā€™t stop them completely but itā€™s getting better and better thanks to this.

we are in the funniest timeline

1 Like

No way , scritpware speaks for every exploit ?

1 Like

Most unexpected plot twist in history.

they donā€™t mean that all exploits have stopped, although it still should be considered a gamechanging day for all exploiters considering roblox is teaming up with synapse + another large executor is shutting down

1 Like

nahhh dawgā€¦ THAT IS CRAZY COLLABORATION RIGHT THEREā€¦

1 Like

lmao, gg ez.
3dsboy really did it to em

2 Likes

Biggest plot twist everā€¦ thank god Roblox is fighting to prevent exploitation more seriously now

Top 10 plot twists in anime history.

2 Likes

Roblox offered peace to the creators of Synapse X.

Weird but okay I guess.

This isnā€™t going to do much. Over the years iā€™ve played and developed on the platform iā€™ve seen countless different exploits put to rest, but shortly after thereā€™s a newer and better exploit. Youā€™re never going to stop exploits - thatā€™s completely unthinkable. If platforms like Ubisoft, Rockstar and all these other platforms canā€™t stop exploits then you need to be real and realise that there isnā€™t a way to stop them. Iā€™m not saying that this partnership is bad and that it shouldnā€™t happen at all, I wouldnā€™t even think of saying that but you should know by now that cheat engines always come back, bigger and consequently better.

2 Likes

shady roblox going downhill as always, a little bit of exploiters never hurt somebody