Exploit Prevention Update

Breh this exploiting stuff is just turning into pure avengers type lore at this point, what’s next? Synapse doubling back? A roblox software engineering team switching sides?

Now when is the Roblox motivational video coming out about empowerment, transparency and inclusivity within it’s community and it’s aim to remove the exploiting space from roblox for the ‘good of it’s users’?

2 Likes

literally so funny, script ware also announced they are gonna scrap their executor which also means fluxus will get scrapped too. finally no need for an anti cheat

1 Like

Maybe this warrants a feature request? An in-game explorer for developers is so useful for debugging

Ey bro did you know that there are more exploits then only scriptware :exploding_head:

Maybe the real anti exploit was the friends we made along the way.

2 Likes

I must say, this is a brave, but controversial move by Roblox. I hope to see a better future out of this, and not a worsened future.

Well this is quite a turn of events. I don’t think anyone was expecting this!

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh cmon, you had to announce this while I was away… Anyway, congratulations on your first DevForum announcement, and this incredible achievement!

What a time to be around here :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

V3rmillion hasn’t shut down? Website still works, new threads being made?

If ya cant beat em join em yk what i mean?? i dont really see this as an issue (other than backdoors and stuff)

epic update!!!

But they will shut down soon ahh 30min letters

it will soon. the thread id is 1218438 if you wanna look up.

2 Likes

Synapse has done this since 2021 rip users maybe me i stopped exploiting since doing this is ruining experiences and because I’m a dev so rip for the people and surely me

I’m surprised, however as with most updates, I’m skeptical.

1 Like

I’m guessing this marks the end of the exploiting era. And as a developer this is amazing news!

2 Likes

@Bitdancer What about applications that modify FFlags but do no harm? (Bloxstrap)

you are incorrect. just like the 3d marketing, whatever you buy means you should always access it, otherwise it is scamming

The corrupted creators will also thrive, who have absolutely no regard for player safety

Not exactly, they provided a paid service but they have every right to discontinue that service, especially if it states so in their terms of service.