Exploit Prevention Update

True, and I gotta be honest, I am glad 3DS went this way ngl.

There are a bunch of kids saying that they’re gonna dox em though, and leak private info about him, which is honestly a shame, but I’m not really surprised, since they are are a bunch of kids!

This was NOT on my 2023 Bingo card

3 Likes

This has to be the weirdest plot twist ever. It’s like when the villains of a show team up with the heroes or soemthing. I’m actually looking forward to the outcome of this.

For the longest time, we’ve been on opposite sides of the battlefield, but in time we’ve grown to respect their skills, and they’ve grown to respect our vision

To take another step towards this goal, we are pleased and excited to share that we have entered into a close partnership with Synapse Softworks LLC

This is just incredible. This is another Roblox W, I never would’ve imagined Roblox and Synapse would ever team up together to potentially prevent exploiting.

God damn, synapse users aint gonna take that L seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly, it’s just going to get worse. Whatever Synapse adds to combat exploiting will just get overturned, and then the exploits will become even more advanced. I truly do think that the best way for game security on ROBLOX is for developers to make their own anticheat - drawbacks or not.

2 Likes

with such responsiveness and willingness to fix exploits you should work in roblox support they have many problems too

Funniest thing in the whole history of Roblox, goddamn.

1 Like

Yes, Roblox developers should make their own anti-cheat to combat against exploiters, but it’s good that Roblox is atleast doing something about it (as they have been), especially working with the biggest exploit out there, their developers know stuff that the Roblox developers never even knew existed, so this is just another step forward to potentially stop exploiting.

This is awesome news. I have also definitely noticed a decrease in exploiters.

1 Like

This feels like I’m being trolled.

A billion dollar company got outmatched by a reverse-engineer and resorted to joining them because they simply, could not beat them.

Roblox moment. Gotta respect the honesty though.

2 Likes

I think nothing more can surprise me. Synapse siding with Roblox? Right…

There are flaws in everything, even Roblox and to which the Roblox developers just never caught them, so working with Synapse, they are able to be told those flaws that allow these exploits to be possible, which then they can fix them and stop the exploiting. If you can’t beat them, join them.

is your username related to today’s happenings

1 Like

No, but the Synapse users should read it :joy:

If synapse x (the father of exploiting) shows roblox all the security issues then how do you think the mobile exploits are gonna work? Most exploits rely on the same method of injection and if that wall gets patched up the whole mobile exploit scene drops

2 Likes

Finally no longer the kids that cant even win a round withouth cheating but what about small content creators? Ik a lot of them used exploits to have Freecam Access so they can record challenges like RB Battles. Its kinda F for them because they cant now record it if its not their game or they dont have access to freecam in the game and because they have only like 200subs they even cant get access to it. kinda sad about that part.

1 Like

Well, That means Better Security? hmm All Good but… How about adding more Stuff in Studio to make More Devs to Make MORE Games.

Yes Security improvement is good but the game is missing so many things in develop.

Examples:
You should make some Ready-Made and Easly Editable:
DataStores,
Inventories,
Weapon (Both Melee and Ranged),
Ready Made quality Animations for Players to use in Making games,
etc.

You must think i am just writing this for no reason right?

Here is the thing: If Someone does’t know about devforum and starts doing something from scratch, they mostly have bugs and many things abuseable in their script or tool, YEAH improving security againts “exploiters” is good but what about “Players” that abuse “in-game” bugs and doesn’t even tell the Dev of the game.

We need Ready-Made Roblox Assests thats easily editable to make More games, More genres, MORE DEVS TO BE IN THE SHOW!

2 Likes

lol the greatest no refunds moment

2 Likes

Everything you mentioned in what they should add is supposed to be done by the developers themselves, not Roblox. Roblox is doing this so that when you’re making a game, you won’t have to worry about exploiters (which is the biggest flaw when making games)

3 Likes