Exploit Prevention Update

The bugs are not universal and most of the time caused by the developers ot they can be fixed by developers

1 Like

ROBLOX got ANOTHER W?

Another exploit (Script-Ware) falls. What is next?

2 Likes

Learning is part of the process. To be honest I think babying users like this is not just my cup of tea - I’d rather learn it myself. youneedtocopenow has pretty much said it all so take his word.

1 Like

The problem i mean like, if there were real good assests to use it would have been more awesome than this announcement…

So what if someone already secures their damage etc. stuff by ServerScript instead of Relying on RemoteEvents

it would been even more awesome than that

1 Like

But what will they be able to fix if they could not bypass Byfron, which they constantly promised?))

3 Likes

bro he literally partenered up with roblox wtf

1 Like

damn, before I thought roblox was highly against any executor creators such as Synpase or Knrl, but now they’re teaming up! Way to go.

1 Like

Every system has its weaknesses, it’s only going to be a matter of time before more zero-days pop up over and over again. That’s the reality of tech across the world and across corporations — Apple, X, and Microsoft, to name a few, I can almost guarantee that I can find a case.

Oh plus, if you were the decision-maker at ROBLOX, wouldn’t it make more sense to offer a significant amount of salary to Synapse, which means that:

• They are getting a significant salary jump for them so they’re happy (because ROBLOX has money)
  • You are getting a less-exploit-prone product with higher player retention rate (means you can generate more money)
  • Win-Win? I say yes
2 Likes

no way…………. I expected everything but this

1 Like

Roblox just pulled the biggest uno reverse I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

There are “reformed exploiters”, and then there are “exploiters who give up because Synapse is gone for good now”.

2 Likes

pal isnt synapse a place where you can download an “injector” to execute scripts and leak games???

edit: realized that Synapse X is now deprecated. goodbye fella, you won’t be missed

2 Likes

that’s “wearedevs”, not synapse
yeah

1 Like

Not quite. Synapse were a team who created an Executor to exploit with. You might be thinking of v3rmillion or some other website.

1 Like

You’re thinking of V3rmillion. (Which is shutting down soon)
Synapse is an injector.

1 Like

Microsoft, with $2.45 TRILLION, suffered a massive cyberattack just two years ago, in which hackers could seize data, deploy malware, plant backdoors, and take over the servers.

Enough of the bad-faith “billion dollar company” argument. It’s senseless and tries (but fails) to denigrate without evidence and without suggesting solutions. Plenty of high-profile hackers and fraudsters have gone on to lead popular consulting companies, and every tech giant – Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. – has hired people who’ve subverted their systems. It’s a matter of business, not “skill” or pride. It’s really no surprise Roblox would want to make a deal like this.

10 Likes

Synapse X is an exploit where you could run scripts on the client, download games, do other stuff. Basically the devs just teamed up with Roblox. What you’re saying is correct, but not exactly correct.

2 Likes

I know that but like it looks at where they were and the movement direction + speed to somewhat calculate there next location. It also will show people in the distance whom you might not be able to fully see

1 Like

ohhhh okay. thanks for notifying me

1 Like

I can’t think of anything off of the top of my head to combat that, unless they were to potentially implement a system similar to Riot Games’ Vanguard which simply would never happen.

1 Like