Exploit Prevention Update

Well, I have to say I’m surprised. Very, very surprised. I never thought for a long time that the biggest enemies would finally come together and partner up as a team to stop exploiters. Quite funny, in my opinion. Wondering if Synapse was offered better resources and money since the last time I heard, they’ve been switching to a subscription-based system, so this wouldn’t surprise me if it was true. And they probably got tired of this constant cat-and-mouse game.

This is an amazing step towards a safer and better platform for sure, but as probably everyone knows here, this still won’t mark the end of exploits. I have to ask this question: Who will take Synapse’s place and become the number one?

The “Partnering with Synapse X” is somewhat ambiguous, but holy hell this is one plot twist of roblox of all time.
No more annoying people, at last.
Enjoying their (now closing down) forums going insane after the backstab is fun to read through, large amounts of copium is being seen there.

It still needs to get their moderation amped up though.

1 Like

Public*

Also DX9Ware is absolutely horrendous

Roblox teaming up with Synpase to go full anti-cheat?

That sounds very ironic in a way, not what you’d expect at all. Ultimate plot twist?
But an absolute W.

This is certainly an interesting moment in Roblox history.

1 Like

this is so cool. never would’ve expected this

1 Like

Just helping on the road to 1k replies…

It must be April fools though, I never saw this happening.

Good stuff though!

AzuLX is also shutting down!

8 Likes

Snapse collabing with Roblox is the most weirdest thing i’ve heard all year

2 Likes

I would not at all be surprised if this is the end of the “accessible” exploit. While I might be wrong (hopefully not) if roblox keeps up this momentum on blocking cheats it will likely cascade into exploits becoming more expensive and shorter lived.

2 Likes

Collaborating with a company that was suppose to ruin roblox player experiences - :+1: Great idea roblox

3 Likes

I’m seeing other exploits going down as well? Are they all lawfully forced to shut down? Did they all get a cease and desist?

I really want to know what is going on, this seems hilarious.
Are exploits finally dying after all those years?

2 Likes

I doubt the part where exploits become shorter lived but I do see them becoming more expensive as there would be less people capable of creating them in the first place.

ok… THis IS IMPRESSIVE PROPS TO ROBLOX :smiley:

Probably just a domino effect. Synapse was the biggest exploit program out there. With that one now gone, others may be getting cold feet and pulling out too.

1 Like

Ykw I would have never expected this lol. It’s like a supervillan teaming up with a superhero. Wonder what’s gonna happen with this

That is not what exit scamming means lol, If they were exit scamming they would be trying to dissappear and take their money with them

Fix your goddamn client launching in task manager at least. Still a big issue everyones having including me

1 Like

They definitely wont last as long as synapse or scriptware did. Alongside that assuming hyperion or something similarly effective comes to mobile they will need to bypass it which means a vulnerability. And assuming roblox keeps up the momentum those vulnerabilities get patched. Which kills those cheats until they find another vulnerability and or go out of business. Rinse and repeat for as long as roblox and or the hypothetical exploit exists. And since the hypothetical exploit likely has fewer people and less resources they shut down eventually as the pressure builds or an excessive down period occurs.

Well, the hacker forums are screaming in rage. Small children desire a refund of a mere $20, while others are spewing racial slurs and threats at Bitdancer like it’s a call of duty lobby. Other script injector devs are announcing their retirements. I’m pretty sure someone will eventually crack Byfron, but for now we’re eating well.

10 Likes

Well I guess that’s 1 less injector to deal with and this definitely does eliminate a bunch of exploiters from the platform, however most, if not all of them are most likely going to shift to another exploiting software. Regardless, this is pretty good news.

1 Like