Exploit Prevention Update

Lol thats just too funny, and im glad that some exploit devs are stopping its about dang time this nonsense comes to some sort of an end, if it means we don’t have the inappropriate exploits and game breaking exploits im all for it.

1 Like

This is so funny
and also the worst news ever for edgy preteens lacking a personality :skull:

3 Likes

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS LMAOO well done roblox, this is easily the biggest plot twist of the decade

1 Like

Synapse really exit scammed all the cheaters😂 sucks to be them!

7 Likes

top 10 anime betrayals of all time

6 Likes

Raindrop
Drop top
FaZe 3dsboy Rain 3dsboy

1 Like

great to see Synapse X creators partnership with roblox for the better, it’s darkest under the lamppost

1 Like

Same, was able to identify bugs in game. Very useful for LUA errors that make no sense, you can use module requires if you have developer console access in the game though, I’ve loaded dex with that plenty of times.

“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

Not saying that Synapse or Roblox is becoming a villainous force but you get my point.

We have come full circle.

You CANNOT script this LOL. Hopefully this makes game dev easier.

1 Like

Didn’t expect this to ever happen :joy:

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean you can be lazy with coding though.

5 Likes

chatgpt makes us all lazy in coding

been there done that

3 Likes

This is truly a huge plot twist! Massive improvement for the platform as a whole. I look forward to seeing little to no exploiters! Keep up the great work!

Tons of people saying “Roblox has give up” or it’s “the funniest thing they’ve seen” when in actuality, more platforms should take the approach Roblox has; sure you can file every DMCA and cease & deist under the sun towards these kind of people but they just come back under a different brand name.

Actually acquiring the developers behind Synapse X (one of the most well-developed executors Roblox has seen) is a very smart move both in terms of business and exploit protection. Not only is there great talent at Synapse Softworks LLC - but they also know their way around the bush when it comes to tackling Roblox Security and can help secure it moving forward.

Roblox has given the people at Synapse Softworks LLC a chance to work for the common good.

The best at finding a chink in your armor is usually your enemies, so if you have the resources or capability, why not make that enemy your friend?

8 Likes

Hence I will never use AI to do my coding unless I do not know how to plan my vector for the code. AI is always going to be frowned upon by me because it allows people who are less actually passionate do something without putting in the work for it.

Though like they said in RDC, the proof reading for bugs with the AI is pretty nice. That is the kind of AI I can stand by, that actually assists you, and not do stuff for you.

4 Likes

Well this was not on my 2023 bingo card…

Awesome news and much needed, very good job!

3 Likes

About time. This is a massive W.

1 Like

this is absolutely crazy news. big massive W

This is probably the greatest news ever!