Exploit Prevention Update

I like how you’ve implemented the tactic of hiring the people responsible for this instead of suing them into oblivion. I’m pretty sure Valve has done this for decades now, works for them flawlessly.

Also, between this and v3rm shutting down, this appears to be a massive L month for exploiting. And that’s good. Less people ruining other peoples fun in games is something to celebrate, even on the potential chance that this won’t last very long.

4 Likes

agreed massive W when it comes to development

What’s funny is you had one like your post, but wont say who…

ever since byfron came out i only saw like 2 exploiters ever ngl

1 Like

INSANE plot twist. Never thought that Synapse would collab with ROBLOX in order to stop something that Synapse was used for.

1 Like

hell yeah, this is thrilling. i love seeing partnerships happen like this. good one guys, all of ya.

Enemies to lovers :skull:

addtextaddtextaddtextaddtextaddtext

3 Likes

If I am being honest here, no this isn’t the end for exploiting.

However this is still an amazing update since exploiting will be reduced significantly by roblox taking legal and security measures to combat cheat developers. Good job roblox.

1 Like

the fact people think synapse willingly agreed to this and didn’t have their arm legally twisted into doing it :rofl:

1 Like

They are now trapped in the roblox HQ basement working for roblox forever!1!1

6 Likes

v3rm gone
syn gone
script-ware gone

what is going on with this week

8 Likes

top 10 plot twists of all time

Same for me. It used to be a common occurrence in the games I used to play, but now they’re all gone. Only instances I’ve ran into a exploiter was a single dude who said they downloaded their cheats from happymod…of all places. And the player reports of that game’s servers seem to reflect that.

1 Like

this is so funny LAMOO too bad it was flagged

4 Likes

This is wild bro like synapse teaming up with Roblox is wild :skull:

4 Likes

Are you implying you’re on the exploiters’ side?

4 Likes

I didn’t expect this to happen lol, i sure did expect for exploit devs to fall apart and they did, on their own, but now this? wow i’m impressed, after years of Roblox being exploited i never thought it would come to an end, but THIS? now i have more than 100% of my hopes up

1 Like

This is an amazing announcement, although It is important for people to understand that Roblox will be able to remove almost all of exploiters by making it super hard to get through the security measures. But there will still be some people who can exploit by modifying their computer to not be detected by anticheat systems. That is why I highly recommend for game developers to still put up counter measures and securing their remote functions/events. The mindset of never trusting the client must still continue and have safety checks and sanitizing client data. Although the amount of exploiters will go drastically down now. Play it safe by still adding counter measures against cheaters guys!

1 Like

wtf does them being a protogen have to do with anything?

3 Likes

Overall this is a bad update. There’s more exploits being made now than ever and there’s already replacements for most of what they’re trying to fix. I personally pay a group of exploiters to find everything that can be exploited when I work on a project so I can protect against it. This will open more doors to more exploiters going longer distances to find ways to exploit and will bypassed each and every time. There’s aparently already injections for the web client that work for aimbots/etc and there’s multiple other big sites for “script sharing”

1 Like