Exploit Prevention Update

Biggest switch up in history, tho I’m not sure how synapse will handle legal troubles of sharing information they promised not to. (Also holding promises to maintain there software).

Other then that, a truely incredible team up!

Let’s hope this is the end for exploiting

“We will no longer continue offering Synapse X. We have shut down the software’s services as of this announcement, and all user data has been deleted.”

Honestly, wish they could’ve shared usernames or something to get some people banned that likely hacked for long periods of time but it’s their policy in the end and I guess it’s what you have to respect.

1 Like

the partnership i would never expect…

1 Like

Craziest plot twist in ROBLOX history

2 Likes

I have a feeling this is going to be extremely powerful knowing how good Synapse was for cheating.

Cant wait to see way less cheaters in all of our games!

2 Likes

ngl what are you even on about bro

5 Likes

HAHAHA I love it! Less work creating anti-exploit scripts! I hope I can one day not worry about any tampering within games, good luck Roblox and Synapse!

2 Likes

It’s funny how this might of caused the devforum to crash

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t know how to react to this.

1 Like

but hey, they got roblox lawyers now, so synapse should be fine :+1:

2 Likes

wow well this was unexpected, wonder how much $$$ it took to convince Synapse to join.

4 Likes

This is the greatest GG moment of All Time.

2 Likes

Teaming up with the enemy. I like it.

3 Likes

Roblox scaring off all of the exploit creators, gg.

5 Likes

This is shocking, but awesome news!

2 Likes

really taking “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” seriously, huh.

2 Likes

LOL no way synapse teamed up with roblox. I’m definitely interested in the future of roblox exploiting and how synapse involvement will affect anti-cheat as a whole

4 Likes

This is really odd but I’m so so so glad to see one of the former teams that worked against Roblox, is now helping Roblox. Good Choice Synapse :money_mouth_face:

I think Roblox simply tracked down the people behind the creation of all these exploiting programs and gave them all cease and desist letters, which likely included a deadline to comply with the terms imprinted on them.

Synapse was probably an expectation since Roblox was impressed by their scripting level and gave them a job opportunity instead that likely involved them getting paid at least a million dollars.

2 Likes

I am amazed at how great this is for the platform, absolutely a step in the right direction for preventing exploitation on roblox games and also the copying of places. Really does help a lot with mitigating exploiting! Amazing writing and presentation of such great news too. Cheers Bitdancer & Roblox! :grin:

3 Likes