Exploit Prevention Update

Synapse really betrayed their exploiters just to team up with roblox oh my god :sob::skull:

But yeah this is going to be amazing

8 Likes

the feds have bought out synapse AND v3rm… its over…

1 Like

they’ve bought out like everyone now, it def is over (thank god)

3 Likes

LMAOO I cant believe Roblox actually got synapse as a partner now, that just made my weekend better :joy: what a big W move

1 Like

Tell me you have no idea what ur talking about without telling me you have no idea what ur talking about

7 Likes

foes to friends, this gotta become a movie :joy:

3 Likes

the most insane plot twist lmao

4 Likes

craziest roblox plot twist. respect to synapse for fixing their wrongs and helping stop exploiters. welp, especially with all the roblox cheater forums and cheats shutting down i think exploiting has finally went to a end forever or probably for a while

1 Like

This is the biggest slap in the face to the developers that make up your platform. We have endured so much over the years on our games thanks to exploiter companies like that that have made a profit off of our games as well as Roblox causing mayhem and exploiting to ruin our player experiences for years. And you decide to work with them one of the main people responsible for it instead of bringing them to justice through court or stopping their service outright. That to me is unacceptable. You could have hired people who could do what the team at synapse could do. You think we trust them working with you after they spent years ruining our experiences giving people the tools to do it? This to me is just a wow moment that I am even reading this. If Synapse will betray the people that made them money for years what do you think they are gonna do to you?

1 Like

Synapse is under contract lol do you think they would betray roblox they’ll literally get sued

5 Likes

They could have been sued before the contract :roll_eyes: we don’t want this we want them brought to justice they caused hell for people for years and now we got to trust them to make Roblox better. They betray their core base to work with Roblox. These aren’t exactly people who want the best for Roblox they spent their whole careers making money off causing destruction and hurting game developers.

I don’t agree with your reaction on this decision and I do not agree with the way you describe them as “not useful”. They are useful to companies and there’s nothing better than working with someone who you’ve been against for many years to learn from it.

Reconsider, I think you are missing crucial information on the subject and you are uninformed on the resources they could bring to the exploit prevention.

Read this while you’re at it White hat (computer security) - Wikipedia

7 Likes

how did that ever happen… god… this world goes down…

Remember, no exploiters. (GG’s exploiters finally)

3 Likes

How much bribe did you offer? For money a man would even sell his soul to the devil. How disgusting.

PS: In the pic the new car of 3ds. Say thx to Roblox. Lol.

2 Likes

Think of this analogy: Roblox is the FBI and their contract to Synapse is parole for the convict. There’s been many such cases where organizations let their adversaries work for them for the sake of assessing their own vulnerabilities. Anyone who was formerly apart of any threat model would have the best information in how they breach security, which serves much more effective information compared to someone who is only able to observe proprietary software from the outside.

Just because an organization is big doesn’t necessarily mean they always skillfully outweigh those who are outside of it. I personally think you should be grateful about what they’re doing.

5 Likes

Synapse and Roblox, who were once greatest enemies, now best friends.
Unexpected if i’m being honest.

1 Like

LOL this sure was unexpected, huge W for roblox security tho

1 Like

this is just like the hacker recruitment process in secret agent movies

2 Likes

Damn. Well, It’s been a good run.

RIP Synapse X

1 Like