Exploit Prevention Update

I see the problem , but it’s useless to ban players who uses exploits due the most are accounts named : d2h375469q , j78d329qd and other random names , they should add a hwid ban not only the 1h hwid ban , it should be as long as the ban is

1 Like

Yes, or they use these 2017 bots.

Do you mean accounts from smth like catgen

1 Like

These random accounts called “NameLastname00” with passwords with their names but backwards. They been used for group botting, favorite botting, follow botting, etc…

Or these.

4 Likes

Ahhh these sort of accounts , i think the got used only to advertise these scam sites , roblox flaggs these accounts so they can’t get used for group joins , follower …

4 Likes

It for sure is the exact reason of the shutdown of Synapse. (besides the collab)

3 Likes

Pretty cool. The entire hacker community is crying in anger rn.

shoutout to Royal_Scholar_2449

6 Likes

When do you think anti exploit updates will roll out and be in effect?

1 Like

Huh, it took how many years for Roblox to finally do this? I must say, this is a pleasant surprise, though. Good job, Roblox.

1 Like

That’s amazingly horrifically incredibly terrible.

2 Likes

Oh wow unexpected collab oopsie whoopsieeeee

2 Likes

It wasn’t unexpected since they didn’t made for a while updates

2 Likes

pretty sure they would have to sign a contract if they already hadn’t done it, that prevents them from doing that

3 Likes

Will they also patch mobile exploits? Since most of the roblox playerbase is on mobile and there are a lot of free mobile exploits.

2 Likes

I don’t think they will patch the mobile exploits

3 Likes

Quote that will go down in history

1 Like

theres no way this is reality. i am not alive right now. i am dreaming

1 Like

Certainly unexpected but a very welcoming one, Now there’s little need to implement anti-exploit system in-game!

Will this also affect botting like followers … ?

this is purely for exploits, i believe so. Botting followers is not a client exploit.