Exploit Prevention Update

I hope , thanks for the answer (ahh min 30 letter)

i also checked if i was dreaming

this thing is actually true

i went to sleep yesterday woke up today and this announcement still there

1 Like

Will you be taking action against people using synapse x, or has that data already been expunged?

They said that they deleted all user data .

1 Like

probably already done, and if not, anyone who used synapse can no longer use it as the Synapse API has already been shut down.

The biggest plot twist of all ROBLOX history

1 Like

I am as surprised as other truly unexpected turn of event

thank you SO MUCH (this is so funny since synapse was literally one of the most popular executors & it was paid :sob: :sob:

This was quite unexpected, but I hope it atleast helps prevent exploiters in some way or another.

lol cool its was unexpected thank you roblocks team

Its actually roblox and not “roblocks”

1 Like

LMAO NO WAY :rofl: :rofl:
This is amazing

1 Like

This is probably the biggest plot twist in the Roblox. We’re witnessing the end of exploiting - Synapse is a team that knows the vulnerabilities of Roblox better than any person in existence.

1 Like

Thank you so much roblox! Now some games will be playable again

Indeed it is. Other major executors in the same field as Synapse are also shutting down.

1 Like

For the first time in a long time, I can say W ROBLOX UPDATE.
Ok but on a serious note, Thank you to the roblox team for this unexpected collab and thank you to the synapse team for helping end exploiting once and for all. I know everything I am saying has already been said a million times but V3rmillion shutting down, Synapse teaming up with roblox to make a better anti-cheat, Tons of exploiter ban waves, And much more? This is the really the end of exploiting.

Imagine synapse updated something that every single people that owned it instantly gets hwid banned from roblox

We likely just witnessed the death of mainstream exploiting. Personally, I think that players who make small little exploits (by that I mean, write them themselves) for the fun of it will still remain, and those players tend to not go into games and wreck havoc.

This was really unexpected. Pretty sure it’s likely about to get crazy for the next few months.

I don’t think they would do it because about half of the platform’s scripters exploited at some point in the past, to learn how exploits work and combat them at the very least.

1 Like