Exploit Prevention Update

I never thought this moment would ever come in the history of Roblox.

So is it possible that the forum got ddosed by synapse users due it was down for a while ?

That is absolutely amazing!! What a great end to exploitation on roblox. I believe krnl and others will fail since synpase really was the goat!

i am very happy thank you roblox!!! lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it’ll be hilarious if thats the case. right now human verification is in effect so it appears to be a DDoS attempt. dont know who’s doing this, but its funny enough.

this is so awesome!!!

Yay, no more exploiters, now I can peacefully play some games without exploiters. :smiley:

maybe XD thats why it gives me an error and doesn’t let me go to dev forums

I mean look the site is getting ddosed after synapse partners with roblox , i am sure that isn’t a coincidence.

1 Like

yeah thats another flag ive saw
but oh well, ill just move on

First: SLAPP lawsuits are illegal (or frowned upon in other areas) regardless of who it’s against or what for, so yes, it is shady in it’s nature if they threatened Synapse into the partnership.

Second: This is not a good or fair partnership to anyone, nobody seems to be realizing the fact that Roblox has just teamed up with malware distributors, who ratted thousands of people’s devices & lied about their software. Not only teamed up with them, but paid them. There is no fairness in this situation to anyone, it’s another example of Roblox doing shady business behind the scenes, working with malware creators & distributors to benefit themselves.

I don’t remember these people being malware distributors.

@Bitdancer wouldn’t take the offer if he knew something was up + people change

I mean they’ll ddos it for max 2 days then they give up , it wont change anything , proto right ?

1 Like

Synapse on several occasions was found to be sending unauthorized data, logins, and crypto wallets out of a device when tested on VMs.

The synapse developer issued a video which had nothing but buzzwords and false information, when this was pointed out, the video is deleted.

Synapse drops several login stealers when installed: Most notably Wacatac & RedLine.

The two excuses that synapse developers give for the program being flagged are: encrypted code & dll injection and whilst these are somewhat true, this does not explain the data exfiltration when the program is ran through pen testing VMs.

Avanan/CheckPoint investigated Synapse and found these info stealers in a legitimate copy of Synapse X.

Here is a sample of Synapse X from 2022-09-04: MalwareBazaar | Browse Checking your browser

Vendors flagging it as malware is one thing, but analysis software doesn’t just flag random threat actors when it can’t read the code. There is consistent evidence of Synapse X installing malware.

This is all on top of the exit scam that Synapse has now performed on their customers.

4 Likes

Good. Exploiters suck. They ruin the game for everyone.

3 Likes

Thank you for terminating exploiter and hackers. Also thank you so much roblox!â™Ș

I think you misunderstand the message , they work with synapse for a better anti cheat .

2 Likes

This is some of the best news I have seen in ages, I can’t tell you how many times I have had to take time out of development to deal with cheaters.

4 Likes

There wasn’t any evidence of data exfiltration, just false flags from anti-viruses because of how heavily obfuscated Synapse X was
 With the crypto thing, I think you’re referring to how it gets detected as that by anti-viruses because it uses similar obfuscation to them, which yes, analysis software does flag programs when it can’t read the code. It isn’t much of an exit scam when their ToS says they can discontinue at any time and you own it for the lifetime of the product.

1 Like

Ok.

OnlyThirtyCharacters