Exploit Prevention Update

kr##pus already got reversed, although as bitdancer said since devs are more competent, there could be some troubles with patching it, as it uses a connectivity to specialized server, which makes it complicated to patch furthermore because they can’t access server and they can’t break into it using any kind of sql/js or any other website vulnerability either, since kr##pus devs would be in rights to request a lawsuit since all corps that make exploits are specialized that so they couldn’t get lawsuited either since they state themselves as some company focused on software engineering.

2 Likes

also atp every executor now is just detected pasta of using simple VM method or 10000000 times recycled pysploits, that devs of are capable only of using readprocessmemory/writeprocessmemory stuff from libs that give them permissions to manage memory.

oh my, the popular 3rd party client went :dash: today, LOL. Somebody cooked here (bitdancer)!!

5 Likes

gg, krampus finally discontinued :wine_glass:

7 Likes

bro theres still 4 more executors coming soon :sob:

Electron gonna be detected on release.
Lunar won’t ever release cause the owner is a skid.
Solara will be detected only a matter of time.
everything else won’t even release.

3 Likes

Shotout to David Bazooka himself for raiding their main dev in China!

6 Likes

They could be detected, but for Electron, we’re not so sure about that, who knows.

i aint talking abt lunar or solara lololol

i heard that the sysguard developer has 15+ years of knowledge of making anti cheats and cheats (idk if this is true)

he has 15+ years experience of yapping.

7 Likes

Where can I report Hyperion vulnerabilities? Is there a bug bounty program?

3 Likes

3dsboy08 playing with the exploiting community rn :rofl: https://www.reddit.com/r/SynapseX/comments/1cvhh0w/synapse_announcement_may_19th_2024/

1 Like

I pretty much just woke up and they get me with that :sob: devious scare

1 Like

its real funny that 3dsboy08 is literally directing users from a post that is literally a year old. nice try 3dsboy08

1 Like

I think most likely think that Synapse got sued and is forced to work with Roblox. Very unlikely that a top executor team would work with Roblox unless there is legal threats

4 Likes

did you mean 3dsboy08- instead of 3dsboy08

Dark side of roblox :alien:
But it’s a good thing since there’s lesser exploiters nowadays

Just a month or two ago it was really funny to see many „skids“ trying to make an „executor“, but in the reality the „executors“ were just another Cheat Engine or Python based exploits with their teleporter experiences, until :ocean: came, then everyone started to reverse engineer how :ocean: worked, and then would you look at that: New exploits came from these skids! Then :leafy_green: came with its API and even more skids started making their „own“ exploits based on its API, but it was immediately shut down. Totally Wild West.